WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you that have allowed me to use your photos for the Unofficial Kobold site. I would also like to thank all of you that keep my interest going. The site just hit 4,000 hits this week. I think that is pretty cool. I'm sure 50 or so are from me. :-d
Now if I could figure out a way to get one dollar per hit; I could almost buy a Kobold LSD by the end of the month! :-d As always if you notice a photo void or mis-information please let me know. I still need images of a few models. The site is for the Kobold fans and it should be accurate as the watches. Thanks again, Troy :thanks

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Troy,
A great site that beautifully demonstrates the Kobold line and your talent in putting these pics together.
Thank you for a great reference site.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Troy your work is awesome. I want to thank you for all the effort and extra long hours you have put into making this ref-site.....Teddy

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Troy, what models are you still missing? We have some new lurkers in here, is possible they have encountered them.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Troy, what models are you still missing? We have some new lurkers in here, is possible they have encountered them.
Here is the list of missing or low photo counts...
ENDEAVOUR CHRONO
ENDURANCE C
ENDURANCE D
POLAR SURVEYOR AVANTGARD
POLAR SURVEYOR II CHRONO
PULSOMETER CHRONOGRAPH
PROFESSIONAL B
SAFARI RALLYE CHRONO
SOARWAY CHRONO MID-SIZE

Thanks, Troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts