WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a brand new member, but I've been reading through old posts and monitoring the forum for a few weeks now, and I thought I'd finally sign up and say thank you for all the fascinating information and drool-worthy photos.

I'm getting ready to take the plunge on my first *real* watch later this summer (I think I've settled on the Speedmaster Pro with the sapphire crystal and display back), and this forum has been a fantastic source of information.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great choice on the Speedie! Still my favorite watch even tho I've been looking around for over a year. Don't forget to show us pictures!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Welcome drew glad you decided to join the madness :) Have fun here it's a "long strange trip!"

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
...it's a "long strange trip!"
-First of all, welcome, Drew! Glad you found us to be a useful crowd. Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums in the future. :)

...long, strange, trip, huh? Guess that's a cue for me to put on one of my GD tapes. Oh well, January 24th, 1970 it is...

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Glad to have you aboard.

Piece of advice: as soon as you've bought your Speedy Pro this summer, take a large Tupperware container, fill it with water, and place your credit card in the middle. Now, pop the container into the freezer and leave it there. It's for the best. :-d

·
6,880 Posts
glad to have you aboard.

Piece of advice: As soon as you've bought your speedy pro this summer, take a large tupperware container, fill it with water, and place your credit card in the middle. Now, pop the container into the freezer and leave it there. It's for the best. :-d
rofl! :-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts