WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all your answers and fun posts. Tomorrow I´m back teaching for the first time after 8 months of being home and taking care of my 1 and 4 years old. Being bored, I have posted a lot, sometimes weird posts, but you have been polite and answered most of them.

As a result of this I have, perhaps one of the few, a 4 year old son who builds rockets and talks about Gagarin not to mention my owning 5 russian watches.

Above all I had fun:thanks

I´ll be back

Regards
Erik

Ps first russian I bought is going on my wrist tomorrow and I do know I´m not telling something interesting about watches or asking questions - for that I do apologize and hope that I´m stricken by a moderator;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
You BETTER come back!

Work is no excuse for staying away from WUS....B-)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Work is no excuse for not playing with Soviet watches!
Come back soon, Yuri Alekseevich!
The Rodina needs you!

OKEAH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts