WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several weeks ago I wrote to Di-Modell asking about purchasing a replacement rivet for a watch strap. Today in the mail, I received the rivet, free of charge.

It may be a small thing, but this, on top of great quality of their product, makes me very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Last year I bought a Di-Modell strap from fleabay. Somehow...somewhere...when the strap was packaged the loose keeper put on it was 2mm larger than it should be. Long story short...I contacted Di-Modell...they asked me for the strap style and color...and a few weeks later I got two keepers in the mail...free of charge.

I've bought other Di-Modell straps since...and will definitely buy more in the future. They didn't seem to care where I bought the strap...only that their product wasn't complete.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I LOVE the quality & style of Di-Modell and a few other aftermarket brand straps! Many OEM straps, even on higher end watches, are crap, IMHO. I've often removed the OEM strap on a brand new watch and immediately replaced it with a Di-Modell, Hirsch or Hadley-Roma strap. I've even replaced metal bracelets with leather as I much prefer the feel year round.

Reactions: frogger17
1 - 3 of 3 Posts