1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ressence 1W.

Absolutely stunning.

Let's see your's!

My wife will never agree that spending $20k on a watch is a good idea even if I hit the lottery. But I can dream!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Ressence 1W.

Absolutely stunning.

Let's see your's!

My wife will never agree that spending $20k on a watch is a good idea even if I hit the lottery. But I can dream!

Step 1: stage a mugging.
Step 2: she will be glad to just have you alive
Step 3: stage a robbery
Step 4: she will be glad that ur alive and only paterial objects were taken
Step 5: buy watch

Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,075 Posts
Ressence 1W.

Absolutely stunning.

Let's see your's!

I don't have a grail. Never have. I suspect, however, that for as rewarding as it is to obtain one's grail -- enjoy your new Ressence, BTW -- it's got the downside of forcing one to define a new one. LOL

Enjoy.

All the best.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I don't have one, I've just been interested in them and the possibility of someday getting one.

I like them them because they are different than most everything I've ever seen before.

·
Banned
10,075 Posts
Oh, I don't have one, I've just been interested in them and the possibility of someday getting one.

I like them them because they are different than most everything I've ever seen before.
Oh, well, then I wish you much success in getting one when you are ready. They're cool watches.

All the best.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I have mine :)

Best part? I can wear it every single day no matter what I'm wearing or doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I don't really have a grail as such but I am saving for this watch. I just adore it.

Patek's first ever Word Time Chronograph - Ref 5930G.

The AD is on notice.

View attachment 8268602

That is an absolute beauty, to be sure. I can't quite figure out, though, why the world hours ring and the minutes/seconds ring aren't reversed, which would allow for easier reading of the dial. Perhaps I'm missing something...

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
That is an absolute beauty, to be sure. I can't quite figure out, though, why the world hours ring and the minutes/seconds ring aren't reversed, which would allow for easier reading of the dial. Perhaps I'm missing something...
I would imagine it's down to it being a chronograph.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts