WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I now am the proud father of a 600T with the orange dial. It will be the star of my meager collection but I have a feeling it will be worn a lot. I hace a bright yellow Harley so I can stand out a bit from the crowd and with this on my wrist, there will be no stopping me. Anyway I look forward to a long association with the watch and this forum.

Paul (aka dbluefish):thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
Mazel Tov, Paul. Wear it in good health and ride safely. Isn't orange one of Harley's official colors?

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
349 Posts
Paul,

Great watch! Congratulations. Post more pics! I hope you enjoy it every day!

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Great choice for a first Doxa! The orange is such an iconic Doxa thing (and orange and black for HD). Ride safe, and enjoy the new wrist ornament! :-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
dbluefish, for some reason I thought you were bidding on the Sharky 600T. Is this incorrect?

Good choice BTW. I think that is a fine watch...........

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
I now am the proud father of a 600T with the orange dial. It will be the star of my meager collection but I have a feeling it will be worn a lot. I hace a bright yellow Harley so I can stand out a bit from the crowd and with this on my wrist, there will be no stopping me. Anyway I look forward to a long association with the watch and this forum.

Paul (aka dbluefish):thanks
Paul, congrats on the 600T. I'm sure it'll get a lot of wrist time too. You see, DOXA's figured out a way to lace the caseback and bracelet with crack. Once you put it on, it'll never come off.:-d:-d I know because I now sleep with mine on, and I haven't slept in a watch since my Swatch in 6th grade.:-d

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats!

You've got one of the best Doxa's made! :-!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again, my thanks to all. And to jc, I was after the Sharki, but then I saw the orange 600T and that was it! And yes orang and black are Harley's racing colors. As far as the crack thing, lately I think every watch has some as that is the reason there are so many "watch" heads here! lol

Now all I need is just the right shade of orange t-shirt for the 8/1 ORANGE DAY!

thnks :thanks

paul

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Again, my thanks to all. And to jc, I was after the Sharki, but then I saw the orange 600T and that was it! And yes orang and black are Harley's racing colors. As far as the crack thing, lately I think every watch has some as that is the reason there are so many "watch" heads here! lol

Now all I need is just the right shade of orange t-shirt for the 8/1 ORANGE DAY!

thnks :thanks

paul
Well, I for one am glad that you got it. I think it is a fine watch.:-!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice watch, Congrats!!:-! I ride a 'Luxury Red' (metallic burgundy) '06 Softail Standard and must say my Shark, Rambler and Pro all go well with it!!:-!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine's a 2005 screamin' yellow Road Glide with green metalflake in it. I am sure the 600t will work well. Most of my other watches are black or white.

Thanks

paul

Nice watch, Congrats!!:-! I ride a 'Luxury Red' (metallic burgundy) '06 Softail Standard and must say my Shark, Rambler and Pro all go well with it!!:-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts