WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Thanks Watchuseek members! After much reasearch - 4 new watches.

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  borat4presidente 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to all the members here who regularly post and share their knowledge and experiences here! Last Christmas I got a bonus, and after spending many late nights combing through the forums and reading post after post I was able to jump start my military watch collection admirably.

I had around $3000 to spend, and had to decide whether or not to get ONE moderately nice watch, or a small number of durable but interesting watches. After much research what I ended up getting was:

TSAR (The best! :)
Yes Zulu
MTM Vulture - I know, I know but I couldn't resist...
Suunto Core
+ a couple of MTM bands which fit the Core perfectly, and are an excellent price - the natural rubber strap is a bargain for the Core and looks bulky and cool.

I have posted a set of pictures on Google + (which should be viewable through this link: here ). If you click on a photo you can open the viewer to read the comments; I tried to provide a mini review for each piece.

Thanks again for all of the help! :)
-CP

See less See more
#4 ·
All look great, I like the Vulture the most, pretty clever to charge it via USB. Now that my Solar kick is over with my AWG, that looks very interesting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.