WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short note to say how honorable Rob is. Unlike some of the folks I contacted, if Rob had an item in stock from the old price, he was willing to honor it. He did a friend of mine a huge solid and it is deeply appreciated. I am sure you will meet my friend and his new watch soon.

He also has gone above and beyond on the spring bar issue with my NT, even though I was not at all bothered by it.

Good Guy of the Week...Rob Kaplan

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
It's just a joy, plain and simple, to do business with people of that caliber. I keep reading nothing but great things about Rob and Toppers. :-!

Rob

·
Registered
575 Posts
I agree. He's been helpful answering all my questions, even if he didn't have the answer at the time, he'd find out and get back to me on it. I even placed an order and a couple days later i changed my mind for another model and it was all good.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just a short note to say how honorable Rob is. Unlike some of the folks I contacted, if Rob had an item in stock from the old price, he was willing to honor it. He did a friend of mine a huge solid and it is deeply appreciated. I am sure you will meet my friend and his new watch soon.

He also has gone above and beyond on the spring bar issue with my NT, even though I was not at all bothered by it.

Good Guy of the Week...Rob Kaplan
Hi Scott
I agree with you:-!:-! Rob is an outstanding person and I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone|>|>

Rob and Topper rate 5 stars in my book.

Kind regards
Bob:thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts