WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

5621 - 5640 of 6444 Posts

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
It was left by a guest at my hotel ages ago. Stuff sits in lost property, and if after 6 months there's no claim and it's not valuable it's available.
It sits at the bottom of my strap box..... It's a Casio, so a good watch. But I've never worn it.
First time I've ever posted a picture of it on wus.

Peaple actually leave watches all the time, but this is the only one I've ever kept.
I mean, why would anyone voluntarily take a Diesel, or Daniel Wellington home if they didn't have to ??

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I love those black Explorer II's . Along with the Milguass it's the one I'd probably wear, if I had one to wear.
Not mine. Stolen from the TP/watch internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: catsteeth

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Love that blue. Only the very coolest of cool people wear Seamasters 😉👍

What's the strap ?? Canvas and sailcloth both really suit them.
I totally agree. Seamasters are reserved for those who know they're cool, but don't advertise it. ;)

It's a Alpha2 Kwik Change strap from BluShark: Link

What I have found is that I love seatbelt material straps but dislike any strap that adds height to a watch (NATO, Zulu, MN). The two-piece Alpha series from BluShark is the best of both worlds for me: wonderful high-quality nylon without any of the bulk.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I might have sold another watch. Waiting on the buyer to make a decision.

And SOLD! That's 2 watches the last couple of weeks that I hadn't gotten bites on. My luck is turning around!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,247 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The Seamaster comes out quite well, unlike the Panerai Luminor – the action hero watch for the guys who brag about cheating on their wives.
What's even better though, is I have the same watch as a Wall Street Director!

I have a friend whom I hike with regularly. He actually was a Wall Street analyst and worked at Bear Stearns that fateful day in 2008 when the wheels came off the world financial market bus (and was let go within 24 hours). He has Rolex Oyster Perpetual that the firm gave him in better times that he now wears as his hiking watch.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
What's even better though, is I have the same watch as a Wall Street Director!

View attachment 15859725

I have a friend whom I hike with regularly. He actually was a Wall Street analyst and worked at Bear Stearns that fateful day in 2008 when the wheels came off the world financial market bus (and was let go within 24 hours). He has Rolex Oyster Perpetual that the firm gave him in better times that he now wears as his hiking watch.
So do I 😏
IMG_20210327_095501.jpg

5621 - 5640 of 6444 Posts