WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

5641 - 5660 of 5783 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I really only have one more watch I’d like to sell, my Kemmner Tonneau. Then I’ll be where I want to be.
It feels good to have moved so many pieces along and not have them sitting around not being worn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I really only have one more watch I’d like to sell, my Kemmner Tonneau. Then I’ll be where I want to be.
It feels good to have moved so many pieces along and not have them sitting around not being worn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I really like those. There were a couple of them floating around on here a few years ago.
I don't want to buy it (I do really - but I won't). But I'd love to see a couple of pictures of yours, please.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I really like those. There were a couple of them floating around on here a few years ago.
I don't want to buy it (I do really - but I won't). But I'd love to see a couple of pictures of yours, please.
Heck, you've inspired me to pull it out and wear it today
Truthfully, if I don't get any offers soon, I'll probably keep it. It's a beautiful and unique watch.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,646 ·
Heck, you've inspired me to pull it out and wear it today
Truthfully, if I don't get any offers soon, I'll probably keep it. It's a beautiful and unique watch.

I'd keep it, especially as Herr Kemmner is sadly no longer with us and it has a cache or rarity. That and is a classy piece.....

.....always regretted selling my 007

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I'd keep it, especially has Herr Kemmner is no longer with us and it has a cache or rarity. That and is a classy piece.....
I'm with you. It has the 2824 in it also.

Maybe I'll raise the price to $1000 just so it won't sell.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Has anyone dabbled in crypto? It's in the news all the time so last weekend I invested a whole $50. It's up 22%!

Now Mr. Heckle us telling me "Why didn't you invest $10,000 like I told you?" and Mr. Hyde is saying "Hold on there little doggie!".

It will probably be down 44% next week.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey WPAC folks ! Howdy?

Remember the watch with the misaligned hands I bragged about ? I've published a review of it.

So now you can tell me if I should flip it or not.

Jokes aside®, I'm not an expert at this kind of exercise (I had to do some research before getting other things than dead pixels for my lume shots, for example 😆), so any feedback is welcome !

I'm with you. It has the 2824 in it also.

Maybe I'll raise the price to $1000 just so it won't sell.
Honestly, if you like the watch, why await for someone to purchase it to realize you don't wanna sell it ? ;)

I'd cancel the sell, and see if the watch gets more wrist time now that you've realized that. If he doesn't gets some, then you would have double checked your answer. :)

·
Registered
15,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,650 ·
Has anyone dabbled in crypto? It's in the news all the time so last weekend I invested a whole $50. It's up 22%!

Now Mr. Heckle us telling me "Why didn't you invest $10,000 like I told you?" and Mr. Hyde is saying "Hold on there little doggie!".

Nope, too risky for me. Wish I'd had the foresight to invest 10 years ago...... :oops:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Hey WPAC folks ! Howdy?

Remember the watch with the misaligned hands I bragged about ? I've published a review of it.

So now you can tell me if I should flip it or not.

Jokes aside, I'm not an expert at this kind of exercise (I had to do some research before getting other things than dead pixels for my lume shots, for example ), so any feedback is welcome !

Honestly, if you like the watch, why await for someone to purchase it to realize you don't wanna sell it ? ;)

I'd cancel the sell, and see if the watch gets more wrist time now that you've realized that. If he doesn't gets some, then you would have double checked your answer. :)
Agree. Cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Trias

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Tapatalk seems screwed up lately, or is it only me?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

I keep about a third of my watch budget in crypto and use it to offset itself.

Started with individual stocks but don't have the time nor inclination to spend on that, not to mention the returns are much lower than crypto. So I made that switch a while ago and I'm happy.

As always, never invest anything you are not prepared to lose. If tomorrow BTC was down to zero I'd be sad but my life would carry on as usual, absolutely no harm done.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts

I bought 2 Bitcoin and 10 Ether in mid 2017 and rode them up, selling near the end of the year. I didn't catch the top, but I tripled my money in about 6 months, so I call that good. I averaged back in each of them late last year and early this year. I have been loving the wild ride so far.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Tapatalk seems screwed up lately, or is it only me?

Never use it. I know a few others do what I do, and use wus in desk top mode on my phone. But apparently it's considered a bit weird.
I love it, you can see the whole page, and not spend your life scrolling around looking for stuff.
Different strokes for different folks... of course.

Reactions: jmariorebelo

·
Registered
15,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,658 ·
Never use it. I know a few others do what I do, and use wus in desk top mode on my phone. But apparently it's considered a bit weird.
I love it, you can see the whole page, and not spend your life scrolling around looking for stuff.
Different strokes for different folks... of course.
I do the same as you. We both must be weird........

·
Registered
623 Posts
Maybe it's a Brit thing? I got rid of it as it didn't give me any functionality I needed, while trying to give me loads of tunctionality I didn't want.

·
Registered
231 Posts
All I know is I’ve made $12.25. Which Rolex should I get?
One of their divers of course :

Personally, I can't help thinking about why people would want to constantly inform the others of where and how a message was sent. I mean, if you're got a nice phone and nice apps, good for you, but does one really need to mention it in every single post ?

Sent from my toilets using my laptop

5641 - 5660 of 5783 Posts