Registered
3,176 Posts
Love it. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: mconlonx

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Happy Christmas everyone. Now is anyone going to confess they got a watch?!! Or gave a watch for that matter….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Present from Santa..
I just posted in another thread about this watch. The 42mm has been on a to-buy list for as long as I can remember, years actually, but it’s just too big for me with its 52mm lugs. I had forgotten about the 36mm version and I may try to find a deal on one sometime next year. A bash is welcome but not necessary at the moment as a purchase isn’t imminent but I do like the design.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Product

·
Registered
16,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,971 ·
Anticipated, but not 100% expected. Grateful for an understanding and generous partner. My life is ridiculously abundant. I am a lucky man.
Brilliant and lovely to see someone that can appreciate what they have in life :D:)

·
Registered
9,976 Posts
Year end roundup.

Q1
Q2
Q3

Q4:

Watch Brown Analog watch Photograph White

Watch White Light Black Analog watch

OK, so there were any number changes, admittedly too much flipping, main goals were not met. However, net loss, from 37 to 28. (Not pictured - 2 for sale/giveaway)

As noted previously, I have a case and two watches on pre-order, and one other watch of interest due to be released early 2022. One of the two on pre-order will be sold, pending color selection.

But this just happened...
Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Watch accessory

Which is a game changer, innit?

2022, we'll see...

8961 - 8980 of 9034 Posts