WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1121 - 1140 of 7325 Posts

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,121 ·
I hate this lockdown.... :( All the potential that could be tapped.... You all remind me of better days. Guess I have to buy some of that stuff Usc has.
Errrr, that wasn't supposed to remind you of things you're missing........ :eek:

......it's supposed to be shameful. You know, when you wake up and remember and are disgusted by your own actions? Everyone has been there.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Errrr, that wasn't supposed to remind you of things you're missing........ :eek:

......it's supposed to be shameful. You know, when you wake up and remember and are disgusted by your own actions? Everyone has been there.
It's enough shame to come here and realize how many times I have failed. :(

And yes I know the feeling but even if I take that one escapade of which I really thought: Damn what have I poked this time?

Well long lockdown made me so desperate would do it again if I had the chance now. 😢

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,123 ·
It's enough shame to come here and realize how many times I have failed. :(

And yes I know the feeling but even if I take that one escapade of which I really thought: Damn what have I poked this time?

Well long lockdown made me so desperate would do it again if I had the chance now. 😢
I get the feeling that you don't ever give yourself a break, you seem to keep on beating yourself up. Don't. Give yourself a break...... 😁 (y)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Never really understood why they made February a weird month. Why not just make each month alternate between 30 (odd months) and 31 (even months) and Dec is 31 every 4th year?

In answer to the previous posts the calendar used to be 10 months long, but February is just dumb.
I’ve thought that instead they should make their be 13 months. Then for 11 months each month would be 28 days (so exactly 4 weeks) and then December (or whatever they call the 13th month) would be 29days. Probably then every 4th January would be 29days as well. But for the most part every month would be exactly 4 weeks long, so every month would start on the same day or the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I get the feeling that you don't ever give yourself a break, you seem to keep on beating yourself up. Don't. Give yourself a break...... 😁 (y)
In a way I think my biggest weapon of all has always been self-mockery paired with some irony and a whiff of a pessimism.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts

...erm..

I just continue then. Well, it ain't going back so let's make most of it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That’s better looking than a sarb035 imho. Very nice indeed

Sorry I ought to bash it but it’s nice
I agree. Regardless of price, it's a very nice watch. Has alleviated the little desire I had for any of the upcoming micro releases that are similar (traska commuter and atticus meteroa).

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'd like to say you have fallen with grace.

But you have not.

It's like cheating your wife with amateur student Onlyfans wannabe in her collage dorm while her roommate is on lunch.

Instead of going down in style with high class working girl in 5 star hotel.

Shame...shame.. week you are acolyte.
I'd take the former over the latter any day
More like a drunken knee-trembler, in the dark, behind a seedy nightclub with the first thing you got your dirty little hands on......
That sounds more like it. I just can't keep my dirty little hands off that white piece of meat.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sorry....... it is a love that won't last
But it's always fun until it does .

I'm sure it will dissipate with time but at the price, it makes the love prolong because I know I have barely anything into it so it's not taking up a whole lot of resources if it sits in the watch box longer than others.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I’m no expert here but I think that might depend on the product. Some are measured in ounces and pounds.
Dealers think in terms of kilos and grams, users in terms of ounces, in my observation. An Ohaus triple beam scale got many a dealer arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia back in the day.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
But it's always fun until it does .

I'm sure it will dissipate with time but at the price, it makes the love prolong because I know I have barely anything into it so it's not taking up a whole lot of resources if it sits in the watch box longer than others.
Rationalization and justification are the enemies of abstinence and being content with what you have, Just ask me....I know first hand. :)

1121 - 1140 of 7325 Posts