WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve actually racked up 5000 posts and as has now become customary on these occasions I’m prepared to give one of my watches to a new home.

All you have to do is put a caption to this picture

You have until midnight GMT on Friday 23rd of March, my choice is final and the watch will be sent ASAP after that date.

Please enjoy this thread and feel free to enter as many times as you want.

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
The guy who invented the vape pen is apparently the one in blue with a sweater.

Caption....

"While his friends laughed at the Invicta, Paul was too sick to even look at it." That is saying a lot based on the way they are dressed.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
"As Apollo 11 thrust skyward towards that giant leap, Paul wistfully gazed off in to the distance, thinking of the next color coordinated sweater vest he was about to purchase."

Reactions: busmatt

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
"Did you hear that guy back there say that this new expensive Quartz watch thing will be the wave of the future. Good luck HA HA HA."

·
Registered
695 Posts
"Hey Chuck, I just finished reading that 16th century book of prophecies by that Nostradamus dude.
He said that the 1970's would be a decade that taste forgot ? "
" Yeah yeah Donald - and I'm predicting someday you'll be our President ! "

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Gosh, Those naked little gray men with the big eyes just appeared out of nowhere. "Hey buddy, what do you think your doing with what looks like a metallic surgical tool" " And those lights are awfully bright". The four men were never seen again, on this planet at least.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
"Golly! Wait until the fellas see my newest watch! They'll think it's totally groovy!"

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
"Suddenly Tim realized he could believe it's not butter."

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
"So I says 'Rectum? Damn near killed 'um!'"

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Second guy to first guy:
"Pssst! Dave's looking the wrong way... pass it on"!

or
Still second guy to first guy: "When WE get to wear the sweater vests, I'm gonna wear the blue vest with the yellow shirt"!
First guy: "Radical"!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts