WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have 2 straps available (all are 20mm):

One is the left has been traded.
The one on the right is a regular Hirsch 20mm black. It is a little on the thin side. Bought it and never used it. If you are interested, let me know.

I also have this:

It is a Rios 1931 Moscow Cognac color 20mm. I've only used it a couple of times. I would like something similar but slightly darker. I would like a regular tone of brown, please not dark brown. If you are interested or have something that I may like, please PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I have a brand new 22mm rubber Seiko dive strap that I'll never wear. Interested in anything 20/22mm.

I'm on a phone!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have a Panatime Rios 1931 20mm brown leather strap on a Breitling style deployant clasp. I got it when Panatime had a sale on deployant clasps / straps because I always wanted one but this one is designed for people with bigger wrists and the curvature is not right for mine. The strap also digs into my wrist a little bit and makes my favorite watches uncomfortable. I'm sure if you have wrists bigger than my 6 1/2s you would enjoy this strap.

Anybody want to trade with me for something nice in 20mm leather, preferably with black and / or white stitching or details? I'd like something that looks as good with my Fortis PVD pilot but that doesn't hurt my wrists.

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

EDIT: this strap has been traded.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for 18mm, 20mm, or 22mm straps. Nothing specific. What I have to offer isn't worth much, just looking to clear my strap drawer of the straps I don't use.

Here's what I've got:

18mm straps, all of them from eBay in some way, so quality really varies.

WP_20141120_005.jpg

20mm straps. #1 and 4 are from Cheapest Nato Straps. #2 is from eBay, and #4 is a Bioconfort strap.

WP_20141120_006.jpg

·
Registered
687 Posts
Looking to trade this 22mm Hadley Roma that is inspired by Hirsch Rivetta for a 22mm Di-Modell Rallye or something very similar, not the one with big holes. Strap is almost brand new. Took it out of box, but the color is very close to one of my current one.

*TRADED*

Attachments

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
22mm medium grey 4 ring zulu. It has been trimmed but is unworn. Nice & thick. Would like a 22mm NATO Black Red Green Bond or blue/red color schemes in NATO.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
These are all 22mm, super nice, thick and soft fossil natos. I'm looking for equally as nice natos/zulus. I'm looking for a gray or khaki nato in 22mm.
Here's the detail. The navy blue and orange are this nice thick material. The royal blue and green are a little thinner, but roughly equal to the quality of c&b's premium natos
B97B3B23-2348-4802-972B-2CC62BCCF739_zpsqdr2voms.jpg
700EAFA1-5211-4498-9719-D94456BA40BD_zpsgwgxubdx.jpg
NAVY BLUE and ORANGE have been traded, thanks guys!

·
Banned
280 Posts
UPDATE: The straps will be off to a new owner. Thanks for the quick reactions!

I have got a couple of straps i don't use anymore:

2014-11-20 15.00.37.jpg

22mm Black/Grey NATO
20mm Black NATO
20mm Hirsch Jumper with red stitching
22mm Green NATO (Not in pic)

Don't want anything in return, just trying to make someone happy. Only rule is I will send them out together in one envelope.
Let me know if you want them.

·
Premium Member
40,679 Posts
Ok, I have these to offer. Sizes from left to right.

18mm red notched leather -----------GONE
18mm black blue rubber
20mm short tropic
20mm green nato
22mm black nylon ----------GONE
24mm brown leather

I'm not looking for anything directly in return, and already gave a few away in the last thread.

Just hoping that when something that catches my eye comes up I might be able to gratefully take it without having to directly trade.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have a black Rodina strap, basically new. Yes the one that comes with the watch. If you have the rodina and are interested, I can send it.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts

20mm black stingray pattern strap (from Luch)
22mm Pilot strap (from Parnis) no buckle
18mm leather with gold buckle
20mm J Grants natural leather button stud (long)
20mm J Grants tan leather button stud (short)
20mm NATO Strap Co Bond style bronze hardware strap
18mm Strap Code mesh
24mm black leather (no buckle from Jackson Panerai homage)
24mm black leather with white stitching (from Jackson Panerai)
24mm tan leather with white stitching (high grade Jackson Panerai homage)

Looking to trade for 20mm Stingray, Ostrich or Python strap or 18mm sailcloth strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
22mm staib bracelet.
My wrist turns out is only 6 3/4 and this is just a tad too big. Comes with full links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
To trade: 22mm NATO strap, in navy with white center "skunk" stripe. Used about 8 times. . . I just, despite my effort, can't see it fitting in with my blue faced watch; it's better for a black or white face, to get necessary contrast and visual interest.

Good midweight NATO, clean and sharp.

PC090031.JPG

PC090030.JPG

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

All 22's and all three ring natos except for the one black five ring Zulu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 584 Posts