WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 580 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Clear bezel and strap for G-Shock DW-5600. Bought it from Ali Express for $9 and it's just not my thing. So if you've got a square that could use a refresh, just lemme know!

Second picture is to show what it looks like on. Watch is not included.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I’m looking for the end links for an Alpha chrono (38.5mm diameter) bracelet. I know some people consider them junk and throw them away but I prefer bracelets over bands. Let me know and we’ll work out a fair trade.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Here are two 22mm black leather straps that I can trade for either an Alpha Paul Newman bracelet or Invicta 8926 bracelet - which I found also fits the Alpha PN.

PXL_20201126_190421981.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20201126_190449110.PORTRAIT.jpg

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,617 Posts
Clear bezel and strap for G-Shock DW-5600. Bought it from Ali Express for $9 and it's just not my thing. So if you've got a square that could use a refresh, just lemme know! View attachment 15557133 View attachment 15557134
Second picture is to show what it looks like on. Watch is not included.
@wgroves that is neat.. I got my first square just a couple of months ago.. which is a hydro mod... I can use it if you still have it.. what can I give you in return? I got a few black straps if you are into black leather?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'm seeking to trade this strap made by member ReneR, distressed black leather, 22 mm, with brushed buckle.

I'm looking for an 18 mm strap for a 1967 Omega Seamaster (gold plate)

·
Registered
447 Posts

@wgroves that is neat.. I got my first square just a couple of months ago.. which is a hydro mod... I can use it if you still have it.. what can I give you in return? I got a few black straps if you are into black leather?
You actually have pretty uncanny timing. I recently picked up a Casio Oceanus that should be here next week, and I was just thinking about getting a black 20mm strap for it. If you're willing to part with one, I'll get this bezel and strap in the mail this evening.

Or, if you don't have anything in a 20, I'll still get this in the mail to you. Haha.

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,617 Posts

You actually have pretty uncanny timing. I recently picked up a Casio Oceanus that should be here next week, and I was just thinking about getting a black 20mm strap for it. If you're willing to part with one, I'll get this bezel and strap in the mail this evening.

Or, if you don't have anything in a 20, I'll still get this in the mail to you. Haha.
I am not much on black leather.. I should have quite a few.... and if you really want to dress the Oceanus.... I have the original Bulova Murren Strap that is Croc type leather

looks like this

·
Registered
85 Posts
Open to trades for 18, 20, or 22 mm leather straps - preferably long and brown or other non-black color.
Or will give away for $5 shipping.
Both are black 20 mm.
One is thick at 4 mm with large buckle and quick change spring bars.
The other is cushioned with regular spring bars.

·
Registered
115 Posts

Brown leather straps in 23mm unbranded/23mm unbranded/24mm Barton (left to right). Hardly worn, if worn at all. The 2 on the right used to have quick release bars that have been removed.

I could use a black sailcloth strap in 20mm in trade but not necessary.

US only.

PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
1. 20mm Bond NATO. Worn once.
2. 20mm burnt orange perlon. Worn 1-2 times.
3. 18mm olive green canvas OEM Citizen. Never worn
4. 18mm very, very cheap black gator. Never word.
5. 18mm Navy and Cream adjustable Chevron NATO. Acquired as part of a trade. I wore it once. In very good condition.
6. 18mm olive and gold NATO. Worn maybe 5 times. It has bumps where it was on a watch in the case for several months.

I'm looking for a 22mm Olive NATO or and 18mm leather NATO. I will consider other solid color NATOS and interesting brown leather straps 18, 20, and 22mm.
20210215_174732.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm trading this jubilee 20mm, pretty much open for anything. Minimum wrist circumference for a comfortable fit is 6,5 inches, unfortunately my wrist is smaller than that. Bough on ali for 11 euros, universal end links, feels quite solid and comfortable, obviously no wearing experience, because it's too big for me.

edit - clasp is just pressed, double pushers fold over, not the best quality, 3 micro adjusts, obviously stainless steel, push pins, brushing is actually pretty good.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Here are two 22mm black leather straps that I can trade for either an Alpha Paul Newman bracelet or Invicta 8926 bracelet - which I found also fits the Alpha PN.

View attachment 15568309 View attachment 15568310
Not sure if you got your bracelet but there’s one free here: Pay it forward!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am looking for the blue/yellow strap that comes with the Citizen Promaster Nighthawk Blue Angel BJ700 - blue leather yellow stitching. Not sure why someone would have this and want to part with it, but figured its worth a shot.

I purchased this watch with the bracelet and would love to get the matching strap. I have a lot of 18mm - 20mm straps to offer - leather, nato, a few extra bracelets.

1614882022880.png

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I am looking for the blue/yellow strap that comes with the Citizen Promaster Nighthawk Blue Angel BJ700 - blue leather yellow stitching. Not sure why someone would have this and want to part with it, but figured its worth a shot.

I purchased this watch with the bracelet and would love to get the matching strap. I have a lot of 18mm - 20mm straps to offer - leather, nato, a few extra bracelets.

View attachment 15745921
You might ask around in the nighthawk appreciation thread. Also, I seem to recall there being an issue with the pin spacing being different on the bracelet and strap models. Same lug width, but the pins were closer to the case on the bracelet models, maybe? They’ll know over there. And you can probably find a third-party strap in that color combinations as well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You might ask around in the nighthawk appreciation thread. Also, I seem to recall there being an issue with the pin spacing being different on the bracelet and strap models. Same lug width, but the pins were closer to the case on the bracelet models, maybe? They’ll know over there. And you can probably find a third-party strap in that color combinations as well.

Good luck!
Pins I can overcome but thanks for the advice! I will head over there as a newly minted nighthawk appreciator.

·
Registered
Zeno Army Dive:Straton Curve;Marc&sons GMT;DB Defender;Seiko Alpinist;Tag Heuer 4000:Hamilton Field
811 Posts
Hi. I am looking for a black green rally leather strap. Can exchange with my brown leather with white stiches strap or ofwhite brown cordora leather strap. Pictures can be provided.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
[Update with better pictures and the stuff already traded removed]

Ok folks, I have a ton of stuff to unload. I have finally come to realize that I don't like nylon NATOs, mesh, or parachute straps, and yet, I own a bunch anyway and never wear them. This is nuts, so off they go!

All are in nice condition with the exception of the 22mm veg-tanned button stud that was deliberately weathered. I really I want ship out as many as possible in one shot. So if you like a 20mm strap - please, take ALL the 20mm straps, and so forth.

As for trades, I really just want nice quality, clean, two-piece leather straps in even sizes. Several of these to one of yours.

20mm: From NATO Strap Co., Cheapest NATO Straps, and Crown & Buckle bronze. Three RAF single-pass style on the left. The one at the top left is Marine Nationale style with bronzed hardware. Worn once for about an hour. Just not my thing.

18mm from Cheapest NATO, Vario, and I forget the others. Unused 2-pc mesh as well. The two on the right are RAF style.

22mm from Cheapest NATO and Vario.

24mm: Two C&B bronze. The black leather 2-pc is from a Kickstarter and has an NFC chip in it. Don't recall anything about the others. Mesh still has the plastic on it.

Bonus! 20mm blueberry rally from Cheapest NATO and a random nylon.

561 - 580 of 583 Posts