WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

581 - 584 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
Mostly vintage Timex
12 Posts
How much for the lot?

Ok folks, I have a ton of stuff to unload. I have finally come to realize that I don't like nylon NATOs, button-studs, mesh, or parachute straps, and yet, I own a bunch anyway and never wear them. This is nuts, so off they go!

All are in nice condition with the exception of the 22mm veg-tanned button stud that was deliberately weathered. I really I want ship out as many as possible in one shot. So if you like a 20mm strap - please, take ALL the 20mm straps, and so forth.

As for trades, I really just want nice quality, clean, two-piece leather straps in even sizes. Several of these to one of yours.

20mm: From NATO Strap Co., Cheapest NATO Straps, and Crown & Buckle bronze. Some RAF single-pass style in here too. The one at the bottom of the second row is Marine Nationale style with bronzed hardware. Worn once for about an hour. Just not my thing.
View attachment 15878921

18mm from Cheapest NATO, Vario, and I forget the others. Unused 2-pc mesh as well.
View attachment 15878925

22mm from Cheapest NATO, Vario, etc. Fifth one down is a Horween button-stud by Form.Function.Form. Sixth is veg tanned that has been weathered to a caramel color. I've got brass and steel buttons.
View attachment 15878929

24mm: Two C&B bronze. The black leather 2-pc is from a Kickstarter and has an NFC chip in it. Don't recall anything about the others. Mesh still has the plastic on it.
View attachment 15878931

Bonus! 20mm 2-pc straps from Cheapest NATO and a random nylon.
View attachment 15878935

·
Registered
447 Posts
Free strap blowout!

Everything is 20mm except for the leather Zulu from Bertucci. It's really thick, so no guarantees that it will fit watches with traditional springbars. Might be a Bertucci only situation.

If you want anything, lemme know. You just pay postage.

Edit: Bertucci Zulu, grey suede two piece, and beige NATO are spoken for.

Edit edit: black leather and "cafe au lait" perlon are gone. Navy and red nato, and cream/red/black nato remain.

·
Registered
119 Posts
For trade: two 22mm straps - one parachute, one silicone quick release. The silicone strap has nice locking tabs on both strap keepers.
Interested in: one 20mm medium or short leather or rubber strap.
Pics:

·
Registered
24 Posts
[UK only] [ Free + Free postage]

Ok like some recent posts, I've come to the conclusion that unlike what seems to be the majority of watch enthusiasts, I don't like Nato straps. I think its mainly the bulk on the side of the wrist, and even when using the "bulk under the wrist" method it still doesn't sit well.

All are 20mm.

The top beige strap is a Nato-style strap but made of stretchy parachute/MN style material. Its not a true Nato as there's no second strap so its single pass only and you cannot use the "bulk under the wrist" method. Aliexpress.

Second is a leather Nato which I received from another member a good couple of years ago.

Green and blue are standard Nato's from Aliexpress.

581 - 584 of 584 Posts