WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are proud to present you our all new StarTimer Pilot Big Date Chronograph line. It comes in 44mm SS and SS/black PVD cases with new technical cordura straps. They are high value quartz chronographs with finishings similar to the automatic models: 100m water-resistant, screw-in crown, screw-down case-back, anti-reflective treated sapphire crystal, Superluminova treated hands and indexes and a Cessna Citation jet engraved on the case-back (Cessna Aircraft Corporation is our partner). New are also the military green and the camouflage grey 1/60 dials. For flying aces! http://www.alpina-watches.com/news/startimer-chronograph-big-date_34.aspx
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Black Strap

Watch Fashion accessory Strap Watch accessory Leather

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Oh man those look Awesome!

Reactions: FCGVA

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
I saw this one for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was blown away... very reminiscent of the IWC Top Gun Miramar, but at a realistic price. It's definitely going to be on my buy list, but I've been waiting six months for my Startimer Worldtimer Manufacture order to be fulfilled, so who knows how long this one will take?

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
I am new to the brand and am learning more about the history and rebirth as I go. generally not a fan of the faux patina, but I very much like the SS case w/ grey dial shown above. I really like to see more of that one....on my wrist ;-)

did I read that particular configuration is LE /60, if so does that impact the pricing?

and one more - is the July date global or starting in the EU and then progressing around the world?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Any word on pricing and availability in Australia?
I'd like to have one on my wrist before shelling out as I have quite small wrists and they might be a bit big.

Also, would someone be able to provide the ref. number for the black case / black strap version shown in the 3rd image in the first post? Should look fantastic under a leather jacket! :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.