WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

939K views 4K replies 865 participants last post by  Rip_Murdock 
#1 · (Edited)
:-! I was doing a search for photos, and it struck me as funny that we don't actually have a thread dedicated to Aqua Terras and Railmasters only. I was hoping this thread could include photos of all ATs, from both generations, Co-Axial or quartz, and also all modern Co-Axial Railmasters.

So, if you're down for a little fun, please post up photos of all your ATs and RMs! (Please include the model number if you know it.) With all the great photographers that we have here, there are definitely going to be some very cool photos in this thread!

|> |> |>

#2 · (Edited)
My current 2500 Aqua Terra (2503.80):

(On brown crocodile grain leather strap)

(On black Hadley Roma Small Grain Genuine Alligator strap)

(On OEM Omega Mesh bracelet)

(On OEM Omega Planet Ocean rubber strap and OEM deployant)

And my first 2500 Aqua Terra (2503.33), which is now member KENNEJ's AT:

(On black Hadley Roma Small Grain Genuine Alligator strap)

#20 ·
Is this a conspriacy? Having acquired the other big 4, flightmaster, Seamaster 2254, Speedmaster and PO, now you do this.........
All the above pics are of amazingly beautiful watches, but some of them are simply drop dead gorgeous, especially this one:

(On brown crocodile grain leather strap)

[

I'm curious as to the weight on one of these. Anyone have any info?

#5 ·
Absolutely stunning....the trouble with the Aqua terra is once they start speaking to you (And they will get to you eventually :)) then you find a strong desire to have one in each colour, and a railmaster included to top it all off!

...And I can't get away with this scenario without family members calling those big guys in white coats with a large tranquillizer needle on hand. :-d

If I could compromise with the family and request my choice of mental hospital, I might actually go for it! :-!

#6 ·
Haha I know what you mean. Now that I have an Aqua Terra on the way next on my list will be the 36mm Railmaster.

#17 ·
These are a couple of shots of mine. It is a model 2303.30 if I remember right. It was my second Omega which came 3 or 4 years after my Semaster Pro (2531.80). I love this watch :-d

#19 ·
Wow! So many great shots already. :-! It's nice to see some of the more rare models, too. Please keep them coming! And Chiba, all of your shots are so awesome... Please feel free to throw them all up, as this thread will hopefully become the ultimate resource thread for AT and RM photos. |> |> |>

#23 · (Edited)
Great thread idea! Love the pics here so far

If anyone (I'm looking at you yande) is on the fence about buying one, my 2503.50 says "do it!"

Arty b&w shot

This dial shot shows how deep the dial is set into the case

This is probably my favorite shot at the moment. My AT is currently living on a Hirsch Leonardo black curved end strap. Really happy with the morning light reflections on the face

And this is the one that started it all... My blue quartz Aqua Terra! I sold this to my brother in law and suffered some major sellers remorse, I knew I'd have to get another Aqua Terra sooner than later :-!

Looks sharp on a NATO

At the old Yankee stadium

So, in closing.... Get an Aqua Terra if you haven't got one! And if you do... Post some pics :-!