WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

181 - 200 of 2648 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
jwalther your AT is beatiful. I wish I had the money to buy one now. But I am definitely saving up. I would want mine in the brown crocodile leather *___*
Thanks! We're having unseasonably cool weather here this week, so I took the opportunity to try out the OEM brown gator/deployant combo.

·
Registered
112 Posts
jwalther, the brown OEM leather looks kinda black though... hmm maybe its the lighting

but anyway, my favourite white dial is the nicest looking IMHO.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
jwalther, the brown OEM leather looks kinda black though... hmm maybe its the lighting

but anyway, my favourite white dial is the nicest looking IMHO.
It's a dark brown, but not quite as dark as the picture shows.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum and stumbled across this thread on Aqua Terra's. I too am a lover of Omega and particularly the Aqua Terra line. Timeless design with sophistication that does not yell "i'm a snob" like another watch manufacturer I know.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum and stumbled across this thread on Aqua Terra's. I too am a lover of Omega and particularly the Aqua Terra line. Timeless design with sophistication that does not yell "i'm a snob" like another watch manufacturer I know.
People are snobs, not watches. Ironically, your post comes of somewhat snobbishly, in my opinion.

·
Registered
262 Posts
People are snobs, not watches. Ironically, your post comes of somewhat snobbishly, in my opinion.
With all due respect I think you are misinterpreting. I certainly am not attempting "come across" as a snob. My comment was pretty straight forward and its intent basically was addressing that very fact - yes people are snobs not innate objects such as watches; but many snobs wear a particular brand to be noticed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to post in this thread soon enough, but it seems that no one is selling a 42mm railmaster right now.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am falling for the 42 mm 2502.52 over my 2230.50 non-A/C, anyone looking to sell or possibly trade? Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's a dark brown, but not quite as dark as the picture shows.
I have a big favor to ask you. Do you mind taking another pic of that AT 8500 with brown leather strap? this time like more of an overview picture so I can see how the leather compliment the watch.

I noticed the picture on the omega website is not really the real colour as the watch dial is silver at the website whereas in real life the dial is cream colour.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my first post, because this is my first Omega - The AT Chrono on black leather. Photos dont do this watch justice!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I have a big favor to ask you. Do you mind taking another pic of that AT 8500 with brown leather strap? this time like more of an overview picture so I can see how the leather compliment the watch.

I noticed the picture on the omega website is not really the real colour as the watch dial is silver at the website whereas in real life the dial is cream colour.
I'll switch it back to the strap in a few weeks when cool weather sets in. I'll take some more shots then.

181 - 200 of 2648 Posts