WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2321 - 2340 of 2348 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
The unsung hero in the world of Bond's Omega watches.....

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I generally rotate between watches a lot but my AT has been getting 4 days of wrist time now on and off, and wow just thought I would post about the accuracy thus far...+1 second. Love it. Take care. My pic from yesterday (yeah, couldn't be bothered with the date...busy day, hence my decision to just wear it again and again, not to mention my love for it).

·
Registered
468 Posts

I picked this up yesterday. It's a tired thing to say, but pictures really do not do these Railmasters justice.

I spent a couple of hours shopping, and looked at a lot of different brands. I ended up back at Omega, with four options as contenders. The new 007 version of the Seamaster in titanium, and all three colors of the Railmaster, surprisingly.

I spent probably too much time trying everything on multiple times, but ultimately ended up validating the watch I originally came in thinking of picking up. The steel dial Railmaster.

I realize it's the least popular color of a not very popular watch, but all doubt is removed... For me, this had to be the one. Just amazing.

Beautiful details, wears great, comfortable, super under the radar, interesting movement, groovy caseback. The dial is mesmerizing. The bracelet is great, with the articulated end links, and the even sleeker and slimmer clasp than my previous gen AT. The timekeeping over the first 24 is <1 second fast, and the lume is outstanding, which I was not expecting. I even like "the muffin"! Easy to grip, and suits the look of the watch well.

I'm keeping my Aqua Terra, but this one will be getting the majority of wrist time at least for a while, I suspect.

I'm thrilled to be joining this club for the second time.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 15448456

I picked this up yesterday. It's a tired thing to say, but pictures really do not do these Railmasters justice.

I spent a couple of hours shopping, and looked at a lot of different brands. I ended up back at Omega, with four options as contenders. The new 007 version of the Seamaster in titanium, and all three colors of the Railmaster, surprisingly.

I spent probably too much time trying everything on multiple times, but ultimately ended up validating the watch I originally came in thinking of picking up. The steel dial Railmaster.

I realize it's the least popular color of a not very popular watch, but all doubt is removed... For me, this had to be the one. Just amazing.

Beautiful details, wears great, comfortable, super under the radar, interesting movement, groovy caseback. The dial is mesmerizing. The bracelet is great, with the articulated end links, and the even sleeker and slimmer clasp than my previous gen AT. The timekeeping over the first 24 is
I'm keeping my Aqua Terra, but this one will be getting the majority of wrist time at least for a while, I suspect.

I'm thrilled to be joining this club for the second time.
Congrats!!The new Railmaster does seem to get a bit of hate which i dont really understand even if the older model was lovely. I love my black dialed new raily - just such a great, understated, simple yet well executed watch imo. That steel one is lovely and looks amazing on a leather band as well

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2321 - 2340 of 2348 Posts