WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

221 - 240 of 2637 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
ASRSPR,
Your photo's (first on Flickr, later here) really drove me straight into a total obsession for having my own blue dial AT. Lucky enough I found a brand new one after a couple of months of daily searching. It finally arrived this week and it fully lives upto the expectations; couldn't be happier with a watch. Omega should award you with a free watch for your perfect advertisement of the AT ;-). Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ASRSPR,
Your photo's (first on Flickr, later here) really drove me straight into a total obsession for having my own blue dial AT. Lucky enough I found a brand new one after a couple of months of daily searching. It finally arrived this week and it fully lives upto the expectations; couldn't be happier with a watch. Omega should award you with a free watch for your perfect advertisement of the AT ;-). Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.
Hey, thanks! It took me a while to find mine too, but I knew that I really wanted one after my friend got one as a wedding present for himself. I think that there's a slight bit of chagrin that a cherished artifact of his marriage is also one of several watches on my rotation.

·
Registered
283 Posts
What a fantastic thread...talk about a picture orgy...wow...Although, I will say a few of you guys have 15,000 or 20,000 dollars in watches and are taking pics with an iPhone? Get a DSLR! PLEASE!

Browsing this thread has me questioning the order of my 2500 PO and wondering if I should get an AT ...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here's mine

Cheers!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Some pics of my gf's AT:

... and from mine

Greets
Gerhard

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is my trustworthy Railmaster with the Hirch Medici Golden Brown. I think it's a great combo. Thanks to Gary at watchobsession for still sourcing this trap.

Yes, yes, it's been a while since I shaved my arms... :-d

Sent from my mobile device

·
Registered
131 Posts
The beautiful 2500 movement AT's with the white face/Blue indices - do they come in 41+mm (non chrono)? or is 39mm the largest they were offered? What about the sunburst blue one's?I have been bit by the AT bug, but don't care for the teak dialled ones currently produced.thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
The beautiful 2500 movement AT's with the white face/Blue indices - do they come in 41+mm (non chrono)? or is 39mm the largest they were offered? What about the sunburst blue one's?I have been bit by the AT bug, but don't care for the teak dialled ones currently produced.thanks
Yes, 39mm and 41mm. With the ratio of face to bezel they wear slightly large too.

221 - 240 of 2637 Posts