·
Registered
2,672 Posts
20201104_090832.jpg

René

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Beautiful watch and your photos of it are always spectacular. If it had shorter lugs and a less blingy bracelet I would be all over it.
Thanks Paul! That's very kind of you to say. Im happy to hear that you enjoy the pictures.

Spectacular? I'm not sure about that, but I'm trying to learn a little bit from the talented photographers here. I guess it's paying off a little. I'm still using my cell phone camera, but hopefully one day I'll pull out my DSLR and try taking some "real" photos. Thank you again for the compliment!

Yeah, I guess the bracelet isn't everyone's cuppa, but I like it very much. I like that it tries to stay faithful to the original, and I think the combination of the brushed and polished lugs work well with the brushed and polished surfaces of the case. I must say though that I'm glad they polished the thinner, outer links rather than the centre links like the bracelet on my Seamaster 300MC.

Thanks for posting pictures of your watches. I've enjoyed your collection and I admire your taste in watches.

René

Bonus photo;

20200118_173729.jpg

2381 - 2400 of 2406 Posts