·
Registered
2,924 Posts
20201217_095306.jpg

René

·
Registered
969 Posts
Still loving this one! Never thought I’d be into gold at 35 but it definitely makes the watch for me.
On paper nothing about this watch makes sense. White dial, two tone, on a black rubber strap?? However, when I see it I need to pinch myself and remind myself I don't need another omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
On paper nothing about this watch makes sense. White dial, two tone, on a black rubber strap?? However, when I see it I need to pinch myself and remind myself I don't need another omega.

It shouldn’t, but it does! Probably the most impressive looking watch In my collection...it just pops.

I remember trying on the Rolex Yachtmaster in rose gold on the rubber strap a few year back and loving it. Unfortunately it was, and still is, way out of my price range. However when I saw this at an Omega boutique in Dallas it gave me the same feeling and I loved the white dial for summer.

Even being a somewhat seasoned watch buyer I still made the big mistake of buying another watch, the blue dial AT 41, to scratch the itch even though it wasn’t what I REALLY wanted. It lasted less than a year before I traded it in for the TT model and haven’t looked back!

·
Registered
489 Posts
View attachment 15609001
Still loving this one! Never thought I’d be into gold at 35 but it definitely makes the watch for me.
I’ve often wondered how this watch would look on a steel only bracelet - it would hv just the right amount of gold to be classy without being blingy!!

Having owned a black marker watch before, the lack of glare off the indices makes it supremely readable!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I noticed that the clasp on your AT says "Omega" under the Omega logo. Mine however just has the omega symbol. We have the exact same watches ( AT 8500 master co-axial) Why are the clasps different?
I replaced my clasp with the one from the last gen AT. It has a much "flatter" profile and is more comfortable. There is no "bump" pressing on the skin, and the push buttons are on the outside part of the link attached to the bracelet.
I think the new one is a much improved design. Feels very slim and comfortable.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It does look more comfortable. Flatter. How did you go about just getting the clasp? Was it expensive?
I ordered the clasp from the Omega Boutique.

The clasp was AUD $180 and you need to add as well the 2 small connecting links on each side. All in it was around AUD $300. I can’t remember the exact price for the small links (you need 2 of them, one on each side of the clasp)

2421 - 2440 of 2447 Posts