Registered
2,955 Posts
20210118_203355.jpg

René

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
View attachment 15658712

Love the NATO picking up the orange seconds hand above!

And René... That's one of the best photos I've seen of the LE Railmaster. Not often you see the engraved logo on the crystal as well as that! Beautiful watch, and great to see it back on the bracelet.
Thank you, sir!! That's kind of you to say. The watch makes it easy to take nice photos...it isn't a result of any talent on my part, to be sure.

I just celebrated one year of ownership on the 14th, and I'm still in awe of this watch. I can't believe I actually have one.

What's it been, about 4 months of ownership for you now? How are you enjoying your Railmaster?

Rene

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thank you, sir!! That's kind of you to say. The watch makes it easy to take nice photos...it isn't a result of any talent on my part, to be sure.

I just celebrated one year of ownership on the 14th, and I'm still in awe of this watch. I can't believe I actually have one.

What's it been, about 4 months of ownership for you now? How are you enjoying your Railmaster?

Rene
I'm absolutely loving it, of course! Such a great and seriously underrated watch.

It's a perfect size and fit, and I'm sure goes completely unnoticed by others... But it has so much texture and so many little details to appreciate. It's a really rewarding companion throughout the day.

It has also opened my eyes to the simplicity of a time-only watch. There is something very freeing and also quite elegant about such a complex and refined device having just a single, simple function.

And yes, I'm about four months in, and still on the extended honeymoon.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I'm absolutely loving it, of course! Such a great and seriously underrated watch.

It's a perfect size and fit, and I'm sure goes completely unnoticed by others... But it has so much texture and so many little details to appreciate. It's a really rewarding companion throughout the day.

It has also opened my eyes to the simplicity of a time-only watch. There is something very freeing and also quite elegant about such a complex and refined device having just a single, simple function.

And yes, I'm about four months in, and still on the extended honeymoon.
Very well articulated! I fully agree with you about the simplicity and elegance of time-only watches.

I'm happy to hear you're still loving yours.

René

Reactions: EightEyes

·
Registered
576 Posts
Strapped a Perlon on the Railmaster today. Really accentuates the vintage look of the watch, IMO.

2441 - 2459 of 2459 Posts