René

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Reactions: EightEyes

·
Registered
261 Posts

I've loved the AT since it was introduced but convinced myself that the lume on the minute hand was inadequate and could never bring myself to pull the trigger. Fast forward to 2021, I moved across the country and decided I wanted to celebrate the next chapter in my life with a new watch. I had my mind set on a DJ41 but after seeing both watches in person I knew the Aqua Terra 41 was the watch for me. I've had this beauty for 3 days and I can't stop looking at the dial. My lume fears were largely unfounded as, while not as easy to read in the dark as a dive watch, I have no problem telling the time even in the dead of night. Lastly I am insanely impressed by the 8900. I love the jump hour hand feature and in 3 days it is dead on +/-0. It's funny, last year I celebrated my 40th on zoom with friends. I bought myself a Seamaster Diver 300M to celebrate... it's a watch I never really connected with... this is the watch I should have bought... so glad I finally did!

·
Registered
230 Posts
View attachment 15808899

I've loved the AT since it was introduced but convinced myself that the lume on the minute hand was inadequate and could never bring myself to pull the trigger. Fast forward to 2021, I moved across the country and decided I wanted to celebrate the next chapter in my life with a new watch. I had my mind set on a DJ41 but after seeing both watches in person I knew the Aqua Terra 41 was the watch for me. I've had this beauty for 3 days and I can't stop looking at the dial. My lume fears were largely unfounded as, while not as easy to read in the dark as a dive watch, I have no problem telling the time even in the dead of night. Lastly I am insanely impressed by the 8900. I love the jump hour hand feature and in 3 days it is dead on +/-0. It's funny, last year I celebrated my 40th on zoom with friends. I bought myself a Seamaster Diver 300M to celebrate... it's a watch I never really connected with... this is the watch I should have bought... so glad I finally did!
Hey congratulations on all the above! Nothing like wanting something for a long period of time and when you finally do get it, it's everything you expected it to be and sometimes more!

2501 - 2520 of 2559 Posts