WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2521 - 2540 of 2585 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I sometimes tire of all blue with this.

How do you all think this would look with the oem black rubber strap instead? Or the grey?

Or something simple and cheap like a black sailcloth type strap with a blue or white stripe?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts

How do you all think this would look with the oem black rubber strap instead? Or the grey?

Or something simple and cheap like a black sailcloth type strap with a blue or white stripe?

I love that strap, but I can also see how you could grow weary of it. I feel like this is a watch that doesn't take well to other straps for whatever reason. I have been wanting to put mine (green dial) on a strap, but no straps I have, nor really any pics I've seen, seem to work as well as the bracelet or OEM strap. I really like the idea of sail cloth, conceptually.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I love that strap, but I can also see how you could grow weary of it. I feel like this is a watch that doesn't take well to other straps for whatever reason. I have been wanting to put mine (green dial) on a strap, but no straps I have, nor really any pics I've seen, seem to work as well as the bracelet or OEM strap. I really like the idea of sail cloth, conceptually.
Agree and thanks for the response. This is the one I am thinking as a possibility.

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

I am about to get pricing on that strap and the Omeega alligator from the AD, I'm getting tired of my bracelet.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Be prepared for sticker shock. The rubber strap alone (no hardware or clasp) is $250.

Reactions: AngelDeVille

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
That one is from bandrbands, and they don't have green, but there are other vendors that sell similar. watchgecko might have different colors.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts

Grey would look great with the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Be prepared for sticker shock. The rubber strap alone (no hardware or clasp) is $250.
huh, they didn’t separate the price for the deployant when they sent me a text earlier.

-BUT-

deployant and gator is $610
deployant and rubber is $608

I would have thought there would be a bigger difference betwixt the two.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
For the rubber, I wonder if they arent including the metal center pieces where the endlinks connect? My understanding is the whole rubber set up was closer to $800 and more expensive than the bracelet. Good luck in your quest!

2521 - 2540 of 2585 Posts