WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2581 - 2600 of 2637 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Yay or nay on the combo?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Looks very good ! What strap is this ?
I have the black AT 8500 (without the green accent) , and that would add a bit or colour nicely.

Well done ! Approved for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks very good ! What strap is this ?
I have the black AT 8500 (without the green accent) , and that would add a bit or colour nicely.

Well done ! Approved for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

It’s an olive canvas from Barton Bands.
I’ve had it for a while now (as well as an elite silicone from them) and have nothing bad to say about it. It also has quick release spring bars, which I love

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Enjoying an evening sip!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I know this a photo thread but figured I would ask here instead of making its own thread.

I have the AT on the OEM rubber. Purchased as custom made leather strap and want to change it out. Stupid question, but is removing this rubber the same as removing any strap? Just nervous scratching anything doing it wrong.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I know this a photo thread but figured I would ask here instead of making its own thread.

I have the AT on the OEM rubber. Purchased as custom made leather strap and want to change it out. Stupid question, but is removing this rubber the same as removing any strap? Just nervous scratching anything doing it wrong.
same procedure, the omega bars have a shoulder on them so a thinner spring bar tool works better.

go slow

but now you have to post before and after pictures

·
Registered
300 Posts
same procedure, the omega bars have a shoulder on them so a thinner spring bar tool works better.

go slow

but now you have to post before and after pictures
Ha will do! As soon as I can figure out how to use the clasp that came on the strap! I got the rubber of and put on the strap but for some reason having trouble figuring out how to size the clasp and such. Maybe the vendor put it on backwards I don’t know trying to figure it out.

2581 - 2600 of 2637 Posts