WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2661 - 2680 of 2838 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Well , my AT journey continues, with a new one from my AD arriving on Monday….

….in the meantime, picked up this blue beast from a forum member and couldn’t be happier!

Will resize the bracelet later, so in the meantime on vintage Rios leather!

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Sadly back to the AD for this beauty (have a thread going for that!), and will see what shakes out tomorrow!
Good luck, Clayton! I hope it's a quick and easy fix.

René

·
Registered
3,739 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Wow!! Congrats!! You're not messin' around these days, are you!?

René
as it seems to be most times, a bunch of things all happened at once…..sold a few, traded a few, landed on a deal or 2!

Baring any really crazy good deals, I am determined to rein it in for a while, and actually enjoy some of my recently acquired pieces!

Reactions: Titan II

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
#AT

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
View attachment 15978167

Taking a break from my GS honeymoon with the Railmaster today. There really is something special about this one... I can't leave it alone for long!
it’s a great piece, perfectly sized at 40mm, wearing larger due to being all dial….the no-date makes for perfect symmetry

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
it’s a great piece, perfectly sized at 40mm, wearing larger due to being all dial….the no-date makes for perfect symmetry

View attachment 15978242
Great pairing, Clayton! Looks all business with the brushed case and that rugged leather strap.🤠👍

René

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
AT arrived, went with the silver dial and those blued hands and indicies……..very, very happy I switched from the white one that didn’t wind!

bracelet is sized, but on leather for now, as just to hot here again!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
AT arrived, went with the silver dial and those blued hands and indicies……..very, very happy I switched from the white one that didn’t wind!

View attachment 15982770 View attachment 15982771 View attachment 15982772

bracelet is sized, but on leather for now, as just to hot here again!
Great choice! Congratulations! I absolutely love the blue hands and indices on this one.

Plus, I am also a fan of the Railmaster / Aqua Terra combo...

They share a lot of DNA and have similar appeal, but then they seem to suit different days. Great pair :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Those blue hands, applied Omega Logo and markers… to die for!
What strap is that?
Nice macro shot.

Sent from a hand-held calling device.
Transcribed using a dip pen and ink on papyrus.
Oops, sorry for the delay in responding (and thanks!).

It’s the deluxe seatbelt pepsi NATO from CNS.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Time flies. Can’t believe I’ve had this AT for five years now. Loving it more everyday, appreciating the intricacies more and more. Can’t help to stare at it more than my DJ41 when wearing. DJ looks so bland IMO.

On the other hand, I have a blue Omega rubber strap but can't really learn to the like the look. Whenever I put it on, it goes off after minutes.. I don't know but with it on, the AT looks cheap to me. The only combination I would go for the rubber strap is with the white face/orange hand and black rubber/orange stitches. I may be just weird.

Watch Analog watch Arm White Silver

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Sleeve

Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Black Rectangle Silver

Watch Hand Arm Azure Analog watch

Watch Hand Analog watch Vehicle Gesture

2661 - 2680 of 2838 Posts