WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2701 - 2720 of 2816 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
As some may know, my Worldtimer had an issue with the crown (short stem: when unscrewing from the screwed-down position, the watch would engage the quick-change hour hand). My AD came through and got me a brand new watch, no questions asked. Picked it up today and feels really good to have this piece back on my wrist after a month!

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts
As some may know, my Worldtimer had an issue with the crown (short stem: when unscrewing from the screwed-down position, the watch would engage the quick-change hour hand). My AD came through and got me a brand new watch, no questions asked. Picked it up today and feels really good to have this piece back on my wrist after a month!

Stunning piece and glad your AD sorted it for you!

Reactions: SaMaster14

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
Reactions: Maddog1970

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Railmaster In the sun;

Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Rectangle

Throwing shade at the Railmaster;

Watch Hand Analog watch Nature Azure

René

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just let go this the last week. Now regretting big time.
View attachment 16041378 View attachment 16041380 View attachment 16041381
I let my Aqua Terra Skyfall go about 3 months ago and started to regret it after about a month, I had the bracelet, rubber and lots of leather straps. The hunt has started for a replacement and this will be my fourth Aqua Terra, hopefully this one will stay. No regrets on letting the first two go though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts
Easing of COVID restrictions has a down side, as I can now go to my AD on a whim, and wander round the store…….

……and they had a new white/silver AT, on strap, just in…..I had purchase the bracelet version originally, but short stem/no wind, so went silver/blue…..

……but I guess I still really wanted the white/silver……

so here I am….and I intend to keep both, culling a few other unworn pieces to justify the purchase in my head!

2701 - 2720 of 2816 Posts