WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

261 - 280 of 2562 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
While there's still time....

OmegaAquaTerraD.jpg OmegaAquaTerraF.jpg OmegaAquaTerraE.jpg OmegaAquaTerraH.jpg OmegaAquaTerraA.jpg

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nice shot!

CS, you're killing it lately with these new photos. I love that one with the cufflinks. Maybe post that up, here? Anyway, nice photography, sir. |>

*** This thread has turned into quite a fun and resourceful thread. Please keep them coming! :) ***
Thank you, sir! Here we go with the cufflink shot: :)

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Such a gorgeous watch. I don't know how you choose which watch to wear each:-s
Thanks. I wear one at a time, for several days usually. Then one of the others starts with its siren song and I change 'em. ;-)

Reactions: solesman and Dixan

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Richard. what size is your AT?
Hey Dan, my one is the 38.5mm model. The easy way to tell with the AT 8500 is by looking at the date window. With the 38.5mm version, the edge of the date window is in line with the chapter ring and the number 15. If you look at Rob's one in his post you'll see a clear gap between the date window and chapter ring, indicating the larger 41mm model.

Cheers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
This shot makes me regret selling mine:-(
ASRSPR's previously posted photo's started my quest for a blue AT. Now that I got it this new shot brings a smile and good memories of the hunt... In my view one of the few true gentlemens watches and definately a keeper. If you too much regret selling it you can allways start a quest for a "new" one. Well worth the hunt.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Purchased a couple of new straps this week and tried them both on the Railmaster.

First up is the flat version of the Rios1931 Cordovan Tan strap. I like this one for the rich colour which is a change to my usual dark brown straps. Very nicely made and likely to last well as its cordovan. Extremely comfortable.

Next up is the well known Di-Modell Rallye but I haven't previously noticed any pictures of this strap on a Railmaster. I've habitually avoided black straps but could be a convert. These straps are great quality for the price, feeling substantial and secure without being overly padded. I think it goes quite well and makes the dial look quite dynamic and racy IMHO.

Thanks for looking,
Alex.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
:D

Attachments

Reactions: OMEGAFORCE
261 - 280 of 2562 Posts