Premium Member
4,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Was between this and the Denim dial. Went with this because I liked the more vintage vibes I was getting, but was so close. Both have this fantastic vertically brushed finish in the dial and pictures just do not do justice.

View attachment 16105589

View attachment 16105596
Was between this and the Denim dial. Went with this because I liked the more vintage vibes I was getting, but was so close. Both have this fantastic vertically brushed finish in the dial and pictures just do not do justice.

View attachment 16105589

View attachment 16105596
Nice one!

What's your wrist size if you don't mind me asking?
I'm seriously considering moving my 41,5mm AT and getting this exact Railmaster instead.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice one!

What's your wrist size if you don't mind me asking?
I'm seriously considering moving my 41,5mm AT and getting this exact Railmaster instead.
Thanks. I'm exactly at 7 inches. It wears pretty well for me, my biggest concern was the watch not looking like a frying pan since I'm basically at the cusp of small and medium size wrists. It didn't disappoint. If you get a chance, definitely try it, I've seen guys with bigger wrists than mine wear it pretty well too. It sits very well on the wrist. If you are pulling of the 41.5 AT, this will be no problem at all (y)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks. I'm exactly at 7 inches. It wears pretty well for me, my biggest concern was the watch not looking like a frying pan since I'm basically at the cusp of small and medium size wrists. It didn't disappoint. If you get a chance, definitely try it, I've seen guys with bigger wrists than mine wear it pretty well too. It sits very well on the wrist. If you are pulling of the 41.5 AT, this will be no problem at all (y)
That's the thing though, I'm looking to downgrade size wise, as I have a 6,5 inch wrist and the 41,5mm AT is really the max I can pull off.

I did have a chance to try the all brushed Railmaster at an AD and I have to say it's just the right amount of less - smaller diamer, shorter L2L, slightly thinner, smaller dial (also due to a thicker bezel), articulating end link on the bracelet, the bracelet links are flatter and slicker, less dead space on the dial, less blingy.
I do like the applied indecies and the see through case back of the AT, but I think I'm ok sacrificing these two things in order to have a watch that feels, for lack of a better term, right.

Now I'm just looking for pics and opinions online before I make the move :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's the thing though, I'm looking to downgrade size wise, as I have a 6,5 inch wrist and the 41,5mm AT is really the max I can pull off.

I did have a chance to try the all brushed Railmaster at an AD and I have to say it's just the right amount of less - smaller diamer, shorter L2L, slightly thinner, smaller dial (also due to a thicker bezel), articulating end link on the bracelet, the bracelet links are flatter and slicker, less dead space on the dial, less blingy.
I do like the applied indecies and the see through case back of the AT, but I think I'm ok sacrificing these two things in order to have a watch that feels, for lack of a better term, right.

Now I'm just looking for pics and opinions online before I make the move :)

View attachment 16106254
View attachment 16106256
Awesome. Spot on about all the factors you mentioned, especially the L2L which was key for me as well. You can't go wrong, my friend. Lovely photos!

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts

2781 - 2800 of 2815 Posts