4,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, it was a fun few months, but if all goes well, I'll be saying goodbye to the AT this week.

It's a beautiful watch, well made, versatile, etc. but, for the life of me, I couldn't stop thinking "it's too big for your wrists" when I was looking at it.

I might come back to the AT line in the future (either an 8500 38mm or the 40mm all brushed black dial railmaster), but for now it seems I'll be going back to the style it all began with for me - a diver.

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Rectangle

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

René

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Grey

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well, it was a fun few months, but if all goes well, I'll be saying goodbye to the AT this week.

It's a beautiful watch, well made, versatile, etc. but, for the life of me, I couldn't stop thinking "it's too big for your wrists" when I was looking at it.

I might come back to the AT line in the future (either an 8500 38mm or the 40mm all brushed black dial railmaster), but for now it seems I'll be going back to the style it all began with for me - a diver.

View attachment 16158148
I think it looks perfectly acceptable.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think it looks perfectly acceptable.
I mean it’s not unwearable, it’s right there at the verge of what I feel I can pull off.
It’s just that the dial to case/bezel proportions throw it off for me personally when I look at it on my wrist.
At the end of the day most of what we feel looks ok (or not) is in our own heads and if after nearly 9 months with the watch I can’t get rid of a certain discomfort while wearing it, I think it’s time to let it go and look for something that’s going to evoke more positive emotions.
I’ll be sticking to Omega though and will get to experience another great piece, which I’m actually more excited about, than I’m disappointed with the the fact, that the AT didn’t work out

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Getting in touch with my creative side;

Rectangle Wood Font Trunk Material property

René

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Railmaster is really growing on me. Another for the list.
To be honest I love it more as time goes by. For me, I have discovered it is the perfect size and the grey dial has become my favorite. I did order a Quick release clasp from my ad with the intention of getting a leather strap but they are behind so maybe a few more months.

2841 - 2860 of 2903 Posts