WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2861 - 2880 of 2903 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts

Hirsch Lucca. The AT might be underrated as a “strap-monster-type” watch.

Having worn the AT daily for the past 5 days, I find it very versatile and comfortable. My one main critique is that the lume application is not well thought out and it’s very difficult to read the time in the dark. I wish they had lumed the minute hand all the way down, or at least made the arrow pointer bigger to help it stand out against the hour markers. The other thing I would like is if the date window was larger, or maybe if there was a lume plot underneath it, simply for symmetry’s sake. But these are early thoughts. It’s a nice everyday business/casual watch.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Having worn the AT daily for the past 5 days, I find it very versatile and comfortable. My one main critique is that the lume application is not well thought out and it’s very difficult to read the time in the dark. I wish they had lumed the minute hand all the way down, or at least made the arrow pointer bigger to help it stand out against the hour markers. The other thing I would like is if the date window was larger, or maybe if there was a lume plot underneath it, simply for symmetry’s sake. But these are early thoughts. It’s a nice everyday business/casual watch.
Agreed on the lume aspect. Everything else is fantastic.
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Crisp, sunny morning in VanCity;

Watch Hand Analog watch Azure Gesture

René

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Reactions: semmern and pdaigle

·
Premium Member
4,684 Posts
This dial catching the light!

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts

i have 2 ATs, the golf version you have and the silver dial pictured below……
Yup, the lume is sucky, but passable, but to be honest if I want lume I go Seiko or Ball - I got the ATs as they are just stunning watches!

both mine run within COSC, approx +2spd, the dials are crazy and the indicies pop right off that dial (not literally!)…….super comfy strap monsters!

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have 2 ATs, the golf version you have and the silver dial pictured below……
Yup, the lume is sucky, but passable, but to be honest if I want lume I go Seiko or Ball - I got the ATs as they are just stunning watches!

both mine run within COSC, approx +2spd, the dials are crazy and the indicies pop right off that dial (not literally!)…….super comfy strap monsters!

View attachment 16182574
What strap is that on your silver dial? Looks great!

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
What strap is that on your silver dial? Looks great!

Thanks, it’s an older Panatime vintage leather strap I have had for years, originally purchased for a watch I have since flipped!

was just in the strap bag, and I thought “what the heck” and threw it on the AT!

Reactions: gr4z

·
Premium Member
4,263 Posts
#AquaTerra #LosAngeles
Watch Analog watch White Light Azure

·
Registered
5,799 Posts

I’ve made the same comment about the lume. Maybe even if they used a lume with a different nighttime color on the arrow? That said, I love the watch. Mine’s on the bracelet…for now…but it has been used with several different straps.
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Material property

Watch Analog watch Product Fashion Clock

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Watch accessory

René

2861 - 2880 of 2903 Posts