WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2941 - 2956 of 2956 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on a green dial. Does anyone have any feedback after owning for awhile?
I've had mine for about 4 months now and love it! It's not too green and almost color changes....some times its dark grey looking and other times the green is the tint that truly can go with most anything you wear. I've worn it both casual and dressed up and it just works. Couple that with a VERY comfortable bracelet and it is pretty close to being a GADA. You will not be disappointed!

Reactions: buggravy

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had mine for about 4 months now and love it! It's not too green and almost color changes....some times its dark grey looking and other times the green is the tint that truly can go with most anything you wear. I've worn it both casual and dressed up and it just works. Couple that with a VERY comfortable bracelet and it is pretty close to being a GADA. You will not be disappointed!
When you say "very comfortable bracelet," are you referring to the stock Omega?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on a green dial. Does anyone have any feedback after owning for awhile?
You've got to do this at midday and on a rainy night
Great wrist presence on the bracelet but just keep in mind the AT doesn't have microadjustments as your wrist expands or contracts with variations in temperature, humidity and physical exertion

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,024 Posts
Worldtimer Wednesday!

·
Premium Member
5,024 Posts
One more for good measure!

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Reactions: SaMaster14

·
Premium Member
5,024 Posts
That is just so yummy!!!

René

ps. Great picture btw.
Thank you!! I still feel that photos do not do this piece justice vs. seeing it in the metal!

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
Omega Speedmaster Professional 3861
113 Posts
My current 2500 Aqua Terra (2503.80):

(On brown crocodile grain leather strap)

(On black Hadley Roma Small Grain Genuine Alligator strap)

(On OEM Omega Mesh bracelet)

(On OEM Omega Planet Ocean rubber strap and OEM deployant)

And my first 2500 Aqua Terra (2503.33), which is now member KENNEJ's AT:

(On black Hadley Roma Small Grain Genuine Alligator strap)
Amazing congrats !!!

·
Premium Member
5,024 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,024 Posts
That's a seriously amazing underrated "Out of This World" watch. I didn't give the world timer much thought until the GM at the OB told to check it out.The Devil is in the Details and Bienne replacing Geneva on the outer disc is just ingenious!

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
I agree! Adding Bienne is a nice touch! It really is a killer watch and it garners a lot of attention from enthusiasts to random folks, alike!

Might switch it up and throw it on the OEM rubber strap!

2941 - 2956 of 2956 Posts