WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3221 - 3240 of 3272 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,346 Posts
Your pics have me second guessing my white dial AT.
Thank you.

But to tell the truth, I find it a very difficult watch to photograph.
Plus I have zero photography skills and I'm only using a phone camera.
I took about 10 shots at different angles and those two came out the best.
The rest went into the recycle bin!

Reactions: K42

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Watch Hand Dog Analog watch Carnivore

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Hi Thierry,

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the RubberB strap, I'd never seen that particular strap before.

I see on their site that they have both the first and second generation 300s pictured. However, I could only find pictures of the strap mounted on the new 300. Does this strap also fit the first gen? As I understand it, the lug spacing on both generations is 21mm, but the lug holes are drilled in different positions...closer to the case on one and farther from the case on the other. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm mistaken. Isn't this why the new bracelet from the second gen won't fit the first gen case?

Rene

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hi Thierry,

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the RubberB strap, I'd never seen that particular strap before.

I see on their site that they have both the first and second generation 300s pictured. However, I could only find pictures of the strap mounted on the new 300. Does this strap also fit the first gen? As I understand it, the lug spacing on both generations is 21mm, but the lug holes are drilled in different positions...closer to the case on one and farther from the case on the other. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm mistaken. Isn't this why the new bracelet from the second gen won't fit the first gen case?

Rene
Hi René, I wonder if the lug part is not flexible to fit both ?

“Vulcanized rubber strap for Omega Seamaster 300 HERITAGE, which is calibrated to fit the Seamaster Heritage watch. This strap utilizes "Blocked Integration" engineering, incorporating solid inserts for a motionless flush mount to the Seamaster Heritage case. “

Maybe try to shoot them an email to check if you like the look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I will do that. Cheers!

René

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Watch Dog Analog watch Carnivore Collar

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
65th anniversary year of the Trilogy series. Celebrating with my Railmaster;

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Material property

Watch Hand Analog watch Product Clock

René

·
Premium Member
6,741 Posts

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Clock

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Can I get some input from the experts on sizing? This is a friend's 41mm AT I'm borrowing just to try. I'm trying to decide between the 38/41 but it will likely be black dial. Thoughts?
Looks perfect on your wrist. But then again, it always goes back to what feels most comfortable to you....some people like a smaller footprint on their wrist....others bigger. All about how it feels to you.

Reactions: gooter
3221 - 3240 of 3272 Posts