WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

321 - 340 of 2585 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Such an amazing thread!! I just went through all 32 pages and predict that I may end up poorer in the future...

Are there any more pictures of the ladies 34mm AT? I only saw one in this entire thread!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi,

love this thread. What´s missing? Maybee Railmaster on integrated gator 21mm?

Cheers from germany,
REGTM

I am looking for a croc strap for my railmaster with 21mm lugs as well. May I ask which one you have there? Does it also take the Omega deployment clasp, meaning the it has to be 21x18?

Oh yes, mine :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
sgk,

the strap is 21/18 mm and fits the Omega deployment. Ref. is 98000349.

Cheers
Oh ok, it's the OEM Omega strap. I though it was another brand. Am still contemplating whether the 300+ USD is worth it. Thanks for the info mate!

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
12,328 Posts
Congrats on a super beautiful AT!! Please post photos of it when you get it as you don't see it in the wild very often.

First photo of my new AT

OMEGA Watches: Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronometer - Red gold on leather strap - 231.53.42.21.06.001

and outer box signed by Charles Laevens who lead the AT design team and came up with the Teak Concept face design. Thanks a million Charles. Photo credit to John Dickinson at the Houston Galleria Omega Boutique.

Can't wait to wear this beautiful timepiece. Thanks Omega!

View attachment 1033343

·
Registered
107 Posts
New AT Chrono . Was looking at the white GMT but got a great deal on this and love the classic ivory white. Love the Ivory white . The colour really makes the 3d features stand out and love how the shade of colour changes in different light and angles

photo.JPG

321 - 340 of 2585 Posts