WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

401 - 420 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome. Thanks a lot for these links. I feel like the dark brown strap goes really well with the teak gray dial AT.

Two more follow-up questions, if you guys don't mind:

1. Relatively speaking, how difficult is it to remove the spring bars on an AT? I know that some watches (such as the Tudor Pelagos) have spring bars that are notoriously difficult to remove.

2. For a 41.5mm AT 8500, would I be looking at 19mm lugs? Just want to confirm and not purchase the wrong one.

Thanks again for everyone's help and the inspiring photos!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am in the armed forces and all my watches come out and play, from ranges, to deployments. Does not matter on brand from Patek, Rolex, Omega to JLC.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Took some day trips by train this weekend, so it seemed fitting to sport my 42mm Railmaster (on a generic but very nice and comfy calfsking strap).

Saturday, LIRR to Jamaica for a transfer:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sunday, took a "Vintage" subway train to do some holiday shopping (every December, the MTA runs a string of old retired IND/BMT cars from their Museum on Sundays, complete with vintage advertisements):

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Hey fellas,

I purchased an Aqua Terra 8500 in the Teak Gray colorway over the summer. The watch came with the SS bracelet. I love the SS bracelet, but am thinking about getting a leather strap to dress it up a little.

What would you guys consider the best leather strap option? Would you recommend going for the OEM black strap? If so, about how much will one of those run me, and how would I go about purchasing one?

Thanks for any help!

Small observation: You guys are making me feel really bad about how I treat my Aqua Terra! I would say that I wear mine pretty hard (I even somehow got a small ding on one of the lugs), but it seems like you guys take efforts to keep your beautiful watches pristine!
You're wearing it how it's supposed to be worn

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sunday, took a "Vintage" subway train to do some holiday shopping (every December, the MTA runs a string of old retired IND/BMT cars from their Museum on Sundays, complete with vintage advertisements):

Pgoat. Pm me about your Hadley Roma bracelet. It says you are not accepting or can't accept pms.
Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Happy, sorry about that - and thanks for letting me know.

It's apparently not letting me send PMs, either; I'm not sure what's up since it worked fine for years beforehand?

I put my emil addy in the bracelet sales thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your 2500 Aqua Terra (2503.80) is a beauty! I have been looking for this exact watch for some time now. Interested in selling?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Not the greatest photo, but it'll do for now...

It's the 231.10.39.21.03.001 (<-- model's official Omega product page)

• 8500 movement
  • 38.5mm
  • blue teak dial

Blue AT Shot.JPG

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
figured I'd bump this up w my first Omega...a preowned AT8500, 41.5mm, grey teak dial...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stunning looking watch, congrats!

401 - 420 of 2558 Posts