WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

421 - 440 of 2562 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry for the mediocre pictures, but I thought these pics of my Aqua Terra 2500 would be a good reference for a couple of less common straps.

AT 2500 on gray RAF:

aquaterrarafgray.jpg

AT 2500 on Horween black cordovan, adjustable pin strap from Form Function Form. This is my current favorite.

aquaterraformfunctionform 9.26.33 AM.JPG

·
Registered
141 Posts
This thread is killing me.... It's hard enough waiting for my AT to arrive in few more weeks without looking at all these awesome pics.. Im even tempted to buy a knock-off while waiting for the real thing

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Im even tempted to buy a knock-off while waiting for the real thing
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......hmmmmmmmmm.

Lets not ban ourselves from the forum, eh?

;)

Sent using your IP address

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
He said, "knock-off". Not the "F-word".
(But I think he meant the F-word.) ;-)

But let's not derail the thread with that [insert S-word here]. :p
r word (not Rolex) = f word = k word.

We true WIS don't deal with those! And Wolf is a TRUE WIS, just an impatient one. LOL

Sent using your IP address

Reactions: wolfevrn and ColinW

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Once again Chris- Speechless!

Reactions: Muddy250

·
Registered
123 Posts
A few more snaps of the many faces of the AT
Just a gorgeous dial :)
you cal that 'snaps'......superb pictures of a great watch. Been wearing the exact same watch two weeks in a row, on the beach, by the pool, in fancy restaurants, etc. Works everywhere. Thanks for the awesome pictures.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
you cal that 'snaps'......superb pictures of a great watch. Been wearing the exact same watch two weeks in a row, on the beach, by the pool, in fancy restaurants, etc. Works everywhere. Thanks for the awesome pictures.
stunning shots
Thanks for the kind words. The AT really is at home anywhere isn't it.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Legendary thread. |>

One thing I like about the AT 8500 is the profile of the case. Some people consider the watch too thick, but I love the way it looks from side on, especially the crown side. Dunno what it is, but there's something about it...just beautiful curve and flow to it, stylish and masculine. Third picture below illustrates it to some degree.

AT 18.jpg

AT 27.jpg

AT 31.jpg

AT 33.jpg

AT 43.jpg

at 47.jpg

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I just butchered a Maratac NATO that I had laying around, and I cut off the extra backing, removed one of the keepers, and cut the length shorter, essentially turning it into a one-piece RAF strap, and I think it looks pretty good with the Aqua Terra 2500.

p.s. I also slightly pinched the remaining keeper with some pliers, so that it held the excess strap more securely.

aqua terra.jpg

photo.JPG

421 - 440 of 2562 Posts