WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

461 - 480 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've had my Railmaster Chronograph now for about 6 years and after years of wearing it daily, put it in the drawer to wear some other pieces I had acquired.

Then I saw a thread about the Speedmaster on a Ralleye strap and thought it might look ok on my Railmaster. So I picked up the very reasonably-priced Di-Modell Ralleye strap to give it a try.

Well, you can be the judge. I've fallen back in love with this watch. Hasn't left my wrist for a month now!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410808760.525216.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410808771.677934.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to this board but have been watching for a while. The level of photography is really very high, and the watches beautiful! Thanks all for contributing not only photo's but to the body of knowledge, it is much appreciated.
I bought a 2504.52 Railmaster (the 36mm on the ss bracelet) way back in '05 from an AD, loved the watch then traded it a couple years ago....and immediately regretted that trade!.
I've since bought 2 (don't ask, just the way it worked out!) 2803 Railmasters, one on the ss bracelet and the other on an OEM black alligator strap with folding clasp. Following are some photo's made with a iPhone, sorry for the very poor quality of the photo's

I find that the watch wears bigger with the ss bracelet than with a strap, not sure quite why that is but may be the ss bracelet visually continues the lines of the watch so it seems a larger watch than it appears to be on a leather strap. For that reason I tend not to wear the one on the bracelet nearly as much.

I'd very much like to buy a 36 mm (2504.52) Railmaster, if anyone has one that they'd like to part with I'd be an interested buyer! If anyone is interested to have a 2803 let me know, I have an extra...

Railmaster 1.jpg
Railmaster 2.jpg
Railmaster 3.jpg
Railmaster 4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I like the Aqua Terra esp the Skyfall. But that amputated hour hand bugs me :(. If I ever get one I think I'll have to swap the hands. Will the PO hands fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

461 - 480 of 2558 Posts