WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

521 - 540 of 2562 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi. I was going to just post a pic of my black, 39.2mm Aqua Terra 2500 with a black perlon strap, which is what I'm currently wearing and loving, but I figured I's add several of the pics from my past posts in one place, so those that are interested in alternative bands on the Aqua Terra can use it for reference. Sorry for the varying quality of pics. |>

Pics in order:

- Black perlon strap (comfortable, lightweight, and great in water. dries really quickly.)

- Sand/brown RAF-style nylon

- Black Hodkinkee shell cordovan RAF-style (this is a bad pic. it may be the best looking option in real life.)

- Black/grey NATO converted to RAF-style nylon

- Form Function Form single piece shell cordovan strap (leather not as thick as Hodinkee, and I'm always a little skeptical about pin closure's strength, but my wife loves this strap, so I use it on cheaper watches, now.)

- Grey RAF-style nylon

ferl fam-1010353.jpg image_1423637310239.jpg Omega Hodinkee.JPG aqua terra.jpg aquaterraformfunctionform 9.26.33 AM.JPG aquaterrarafgray.jpg

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
very nice watches Sir. Congrats :)
Thanks! Sadly that trio will become soon a duo as can only keep two of them :-( .........the Railmaster is for sale if anyone wants to grab a pretty unique and beautiful piece.

521 - 540 of 2562 Posts