WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

541 - 560 of 2562 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Interesting. What size is your wrist? Do you notice much of a difference?
My wrist is 7.25''. I've definitely noticed a difference. I struggled at first to accept the smaller sizing and actually put it up for sale. I'm really pleased I didn't though. The more I wear it the more I think what a mistake it would've been to sell it. It just feels right. It has a nicely balanced look on my wrist now. A little more subtle.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Glad to see this thread back on top!

My contribution, and daily duo:

KkKzmmR.jpg

$_57.JPG

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
My wrist is 7.25''. I've definitely noticed a difference. I struggled at first to accept the smaller sizing and actually put it up for sale. I'm really pleased I didn't though. The more I wear it the more I think what a mistake it would've been to sell it. It just feels right. It has a nicely balanced look on my wrist now. A little more subtle.
IMHO the Skyfall is as close as possible to the single perfect watch. Looks great on steel bracelet or leather strap. Size works for almost everyone. The border on the date window provides nice balance to the hour markers. It is rugged but sophisticated.

Sure, I wish the date wheel was blue and the minute hand had lume on the shaft, but every great beauty has an imperfection or two.

Wear it in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Thanks for the reply. My wrist is the same size and was looking at the 41.5mm in silver, but I read about people switching sizes and become undecided.

I think they should make one in 40mm with the Master movement and the border around the date window. ;-)

541 - 560 of 2562 Posts