WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

681 - 700 of 2585 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I getting back into the Aqua Terra game. I am looking at the blue 41.5mm version. I have the opportunity to get either the Master Coaxial version or the older 8500 version with the silver date border (both BNIB) for $400 cheaper. What do you think...$400 worth it for the MC version?

·
Registered
942 Posts
I getting back into the Aqua Terra game. I am looking at the blue 41.5mm version. I have the opportunity to get either the Master Coaxial version or the older 8500 version with the silver date border (both BNIB) for $400 cheaper. What do you think...$400 worth it for the MC version?
Since this is a thread geared toward photos of these watches, you may get more actually traction for your question by starting a new thread. Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was in Vegas last week and walked in the Bellagio boutique to look at the new liquidmetal seamaster and the guys in there were all wearing ATs... And I went to Tourbillon and they were wearing ATs as well! I did see the one posted above and it's stunning in real life. I will say I would prefer the Omega logo to be applied but that's nitpicking!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
I hate this thread. I have my first Omega landing tomorrow (SM 2254.50) and all I can look at is the Railmaster 39mm. It truly is a beautiful piece and you owners are very lucky :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: tsbphd

·
Registered
81 Posts

I hate this thread as well! I had one and sold it. Big mistake! Finally found another one in great condition that won't break the bank!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
821 Posts
The 36 and 39mm Railmasters are beautiful. Why are these so hard to find, especially the smaller one -- were they not made for that long?

·
Registered
32 Posts
This picture convinced me to pull the trigger on a 36mm Railmaster I'd been waffling over. Stunning photo of a beautiful watch. I can never resist a good Islay single malt either.

Can't wait to receive it!

I, oldfatherthames, take you, Railmaster, to be my wristwatch. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

Cheers! :)

View attachment 7544946

681 - 700 of 2585 Posts