WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 2562 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
No strings attached. Pun intended ;-) ...
Wo-ho-ho! That's what I call I first post ->! Introducing the Omega Stringmaster. :p :)

This picture convinced me to pull the trigger on a 36mm Railmaster I'd been waffling over. Stunning photo of a beautiful watch. I can never resist a good Islay single malt either.

Can't wait to receive it!
Finally got it, love it even more in person. Such a timeless design.

And it's the perfect size for my slim 6" wrist (36mm version).
Thank you & congratulations! That should be the one that was offered on omegaforums lately. Even the hang-tags were included. Your's looks like brandnew, astonishing! And cheers! :)

Here is mine. Photo taken today.
Wow! Preparing the next picture here. So many great photos lately again in this thread. |>

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello all, Ive been looking though some other post about the Lug-to-Lug size between the 38.5mm AT and the 41.5mm AT and I have seen different sizes posted on different forums. For 38.5 I've seen 44mm to about 46mm and the 41.5mm coming in at 48.4mm. Was wondering if any owners could provide some sizing for me that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Hello all, Ive been looking though some other post about the Lug-to-Lug size between the 38.5mm AT and the 41.5mm AT and I have seen different sizes posted on different forums. For 38.5 I've seen 44mm to about 46mm and the 41.5mm coming in at 48.4mm. Was wondering if any owners could provide some sizing for me that would be greatly appreciated.
My 41.5 has 48.4 lug to lug

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Working on the car, exercising, swimming, going to dinner, weddings...you name it. The AT 2500 on a waterproof Hirsch James strap does it all. It's a true "one" watch.
Nearly. What happens if you need a watch to wear near very strong magnets? Just kidding. You're quite right.

701 - 720 of 2562 Posts