·
Registered
116 Posts
LOVE that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
Recently discovered this watch, thought it might make a good daily wear. Posted a photo in Seamaster thread, perhaps this one more appropriate. Love the railmaster photos posted here as well as the one above with white dial and blue and red elements. And many others....

My first Omega as well:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,Josh awesome aqua terra been thinking of getting it because of the power reserve of 60 hrs, has a date & looks fantastic ,whats timekeeping like & whats your wrist size?
Thanks
The Artist

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,Josh awesome aqua terra been thinking of getting it because of the power reserve of 60 hrs, has a date & looks fantastic ,whats timekeeping like & whats your wrist size?
Thanks
The Artist
I have girl wrists and the 41.5 fits perfectly for me (my Speedmaster and SM300 are the same size). They're around 6.5 inches.

The power reserve is great. I can wear it Monday, wear my other two on Tuesday and Wednesday, then pick it back up Thursday and keep cycling them without any of them dying. Of course I don't always rotate them this often so periodically one will go dead but it's not a big deal. I don't think I'd want to deal with more than 3 though. I enjoy the date window but I don't miss it when I'm wearing one of my others. I got it almost solely based on the movement and blue dial (prefer it over the style of the Rolex models with the blue dials).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome stuff Josh I have been to one AD & the price is $7,250 new here in Sydney which is quite pricey so I might try & source one in mint condition but pre owned from a couple of watch stores here so thanks for feedback & that blue dial really pops

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome stuff Josh I have been to one AD & the price is $7,250 new here in Sydney which is quite pricey so I might try & source one in mint condition but pre owned from a couple of watch stores here so thanks for feedback & that blue dial really pops
Nice! I would look into either buying pre-owned (check watch recon regularly) or consider grey market if you don't mind a 2 year warranty instead of a 4-5 year one (the cost of a service would still be significantly less than paying another few thousand for the longer, Omega warranty if something happened after 2 years). With the hit these take the moment you walk out of an AD or boutique, you could pick up an unworn 10/10 "pre owned" for a good price if you're patient, and save a few grand.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Need to get my hands on a 36mm Railmaster, but those are rare to show up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

On another adventure with this one. Love how comfortable it wears.

Reactions: Titan II
801 - 820 of 2558 Posts