WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 2635 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Wow, this thread is turning out very nicely. Some really great shots. We may reach our unofficial goal of having all AT and RM models represented, after all. :) Kat, we all know you have a ton of AT and RM photos, and that you love to share. (Hmmm... Don't mean to call you out, but I'm not sure why you haven't shared with us here. Please join in the fun, if you feel the urge. If not, no worries.) ;-)

Anyway, thanks, everyone, for contributing! Please keep the photos coming. |>

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
OMEGAFORCE, you are hereby voted best signature file on the Forum
At least by me.
Cool, very cool.
mark

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OF, what a lucky lady. Very nice gift, Sir. Is that the mid-size quartz AT? Gorgeous gray in those shots. Congrats on the watch, and the graduation. Hope she does well on the bar.
Thank you Dixan,
Yes it is the mid - size quarts AT Ref.# 231.10.39.61.06.001

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here's the Railmaster on the Norwegian colors NATO, in celebration of our Constitution Day 17th May. Hurra!

IMG_7341.JPG

And here is an image from Oslo to give you the idea of the level of enthusiasm over here. What you see is mainly children walking up the main streets of Oslo, heading for the castle to cheer the Royal family.
17.-mai.jpg

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
MickyD,

That is an awesome watch. I wanted to buy one last year, but they were no longer available. So instead I bought a Speedmaster Pro Moon Watch. No regrets, it is also an excellent watch, and I have become quite attached to it. However, If I ever see one at a reasonable price, I would be very tempted to buy it. I love Manual Wind watches, and especially large ones.

Wear it in good health. It looks very good on the wrist. Large but not too large.

Regards,

Akitadog

·
Registered
210 Posts
After several months of stalking the various classifieds... my 42mm AT. Here's a quick shot on my bathroom counter this morning.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is that the XXXXXL? Will it look too big on my 6.25" wrist? I can't find one at my AD try try on. More pics please...
(insert 'flaming sarcasm' emoticon here)

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
39 or 42 mm ? I really want this watch in 42 and should have bought when I had the chance.

GT, his is definitely the Gents Size 39.2 mm version. Hope you get one some day, in the size you like.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. With your help, this is turning out to be a very comprehensive photo archive. More photos! Let's keep it going!

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Is that the XXXXXL? Will it look too big on my 6.25" wrist? I can't find one at my AD try try on. More pics please...
(insert 'flaming sarcasm' emoticon here)
No this is the 39.2. Perfect for your wrist. Here it is on my 6.6" wrist

·
Registered
82 Posts
No this is the 39.2. Perfect for your wrist. Here it is on my 6.6" wrist
Thanks, but I was actually poking fun at mrsnak's huge RM floating in the sky above the locomotive.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My new (to me) 42mm Aqua Terra after a no e polish - looks like it just came off the shelf!

Reactions: ccm123 and vlad.ica
101 - 120 of 2635 Posts