WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 2585 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
This is my favorite AT ... I am still regretting not buying one when I had the opportunity a few months ago
Picked up this exact AT a few weeks ago from an Australian dealer. Really happy with the purchase although I paid a premium to secure it. Great everyday watch - I am wearing it now in fact, at work.

I am enjoying all the AT and Railmaster posts - I love both watches: it's a shame Omega decided to retire the 'regular' sized Railmasters. I am also developing a soft spot for the current ATs (8500 calibre): beautiful detail on the dial.

Ben

·
Premium Member
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Picked up this exact AT a few weeks ago from an Australian dealer. Really happy with the purchase although I paid a premium to secure it. Great everyday watch - I am wearing it now in fact, at work.

I am enjoying all the AT and Railmaster posts - I love both watches: it's a shame Omega decided to retire the 'regular' sized Railmasters. I am also developing a soft spot for the current ATs (8500 calibre): beautiful detail on the dial.

Ben
Photos, please! The white dial/blue markers 2503.33, and its larger brother, are fan favorites here. Any photos would be well received, and appreciated. |>

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
bluegreen said:
Great thread for those of us who are a little biased :)

|> |> Guilty as charged, said the other man with a Railmaster and SpeedyPro in the collection |> |>

RonB

PS - mooie foto's, Zuiderbuur (mijn wieg stond in Limburg, NL)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I'm looking to buy a case back key, anyone knows which will fit the 36mm Quartz AT(2518)?
30mm, or 33mm? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post for my first omega,fell in love with this fellow a while back...Then my fiance gave me a present for my 30th birthday combined early wedding present,getting hitched the end of the month,opened it up and nearly fell on the floor i was shocked but totally chuffed, just a few quick pics enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Gawh why did I stumble into this thread. Timeless classic and fabulous pics gents good going Kevin!

·
Premium Member
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Gawh why did I stumble into this thread. Timeless classic and fabulous pics gents good going Kevin!
Nice to see you posting, Dan. |> I'm surprised you haven't owned an AT or RM yet. I'd love to see what you could do with them, in terms of photography.

It's really great what we've managed to do with this little thread. We've collectively made this into a very comprehensive photo archive and resource thread. Hope we can keep the photos coming in! :-!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have not seen any other Railmasters with the tan croc strap. This is the 39 mm Railmaster. Cheers.
I like that look alot, do you mind sharing what OME part number it is?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
At present I am searching for a Seamaster Aqua Terra about 5 years old and 38.5 mm. In a couple of weeks I go back down to Bangkok to a used watch shop where I have bought a few very nice and authentic watches. Before I actually pay my money the saleslady takes off the back and lets me check the movement with a loupe.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I am preparing a full-fledged six-month review of my 231.10.42.21.06.001 (41.5, Caliber 8500, grey face) and was snapping some pics. I am no photographer, but a few came out half-decent and I thought I would share them in this thread:

DSC00984.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

·
Registered
842 Posts
Already posted my AT, but took this lume shot over the weekend....

Reactions: Dixan and vlad.ica
121 - 140 of 2585 Posts