WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

944K views 4K replies 867 participants last post by  SaMaster14 
#1 · (Edited)
:-! I was doing a search for photos, and it struck me as funny that we don't actually have a thread dedicated to Aqua Terras and Railmasters only. I was hoping this thread could include photos of all ATs, from both generations, Co-Axial or quartz, and also all modern Co-Axial Railmasters.

So, if you're down for a little fun, please post up photos of all your ATs and RMs! (Please include the model number if you know it.) With all the great photographers that we have here, there are definitely going to be some very cool photos in this thread!

|> |> |>

#1,782 ·
I posted one of these in the Seamaster picture thread, bit figured these pictures would be a better fit here.

I just got my new Golf edition Aqua Terra about a week ago. Most of the pictures I was able to find online really couldn't do it justice, but it looked so good in Omega's advertising photos. Took a chance on it, and I couldn't be happier.

#1,792 ·
I can see why.

René

#1,791 ·
Sold my explorer due to needing a date window, went with the Aqua Terra. I love this thing. View attachment 14523185
I'm on the same dilemma... I want the Rolex OP39 white dial, but I know I need a date complication. I just like the proportions more on the Rolex than omega. Also the bracelet tapering is preferable over omegas as well. Still deciding what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,802 ·
Dan,

What are your thoughts regarding the 60th Anniversary Railmaster vs. the 2504.52?

If I remember correctly, you're not a fan of the faux patina of the Trilogy models. That aside, if you were to reacquire a Railmaster, would you hunt down another 2504.52 or try the 60th Anniversary model?

René

Reactions: fskywalker
#1,804 ·
Just an update on a four year old AT. It lost some luster as the highly polished parts didn't shine as much compared when it was new.

This is when a $10 jeweler's cloth comes in. This is the one that you use one treated side, then buff it with the other side of the rouge.

Well, the fine scratches are now gone and the polished bezel, lugs, and center links are like new!

Attachments