WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
821 - 840 of 883 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I was just commenting on another thread about when I graduated from college and couldn't afford the Tag Heuers that were sold in a clothing store near campus were guys would buy thier "Adult Clothes" right before graduating. I still remember those Professional 2000s and Link collections.

So that caused me to check out this thread and I must say you all have great looking watches and I still think the Professional 2000s are the best looking with the green and red logo!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Most of the time, just click on a thumbnail image, then right click to "view image." Wiggle mouse a bit and it will usually have a + sign. Click again and you can get nice and zoomed in.

·
Registered
732 Posts

Easily one of my favorite watches. I treat this one as a proper tool watch and it magically doesn’t age. Under certain lighting you can see a minor scuff on the blue bezel but that makes it more special to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
982 Posts
Still a youngster with its ~25 years.....got it in St Margrethen in Switzerland....actually got 2, at the time, one in two tone (bit of gold thrown in) for my wife..that one got stolen some time ago...anyway, here it is, today on leather...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi does anyone know when my WK1211 with serial PF2700 was made ?
Hope you are all safe and well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

821 - 840 of 883 Posts