WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow wis,

Have seen the Formula 1, Aquaracer, Kirium, Carrera and Monaco club.
But i can't seem to find a Autavia club, and since my latest addition is an Autavia i guess now is as good a time as any to start one. If by some chance there already is a Autavia club then this post can be ignored/deleted. If not then let the pictures speak! I'll begin.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Hello my fellow wis,

Have seen the Formula 1, Aquaracer, Kirium, Carrera and Monaco club.
But i can't seem to find a Autavia club, and since my latest addition is an Autavia i guess now is as good a time as any to start one. If by some chance there already is a Autavia club then this post can be ignored/deleted. If not then let the pictures speak! I'll begin.
View attachment 15163311
Nice shot.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice shot.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
If I didn't already have several TAG Heuer 2000 Chronographs, an Autavia would be on my list. I almost bought one when they reissued them in the early 2000s but I was busy using my money to buy a house instead.

Very nice model. I think it's one of their best looking.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’m happy to join the Autavia Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to have you here, welcome to the club. Looks like you have a later/recent version with the minute subdial in one minute increments instead of 2,5.
I've had mine now for almost two years only on the leather strap. Still love it, but am I the only one that dislikes the BoR braclet?
Don't think you're the only one, but i do think you're in the minority.:love:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I searched for this version, it was bought in August 2018.
It took some finding but I prefer the minute subdial in single minutes.
Nice catch! Mine is from 2017, it's a pre-owned one.

Reactions: Eggsy

·
7,946 Posts
Should be getting it out of service in the next 2 weeks. Purchased New Old Stock, was sitting in a vault in Italy since 2003, still had all the stickers when I purchased a couple months ago. Being 17 years old, I wanted to make sure it was oiled, lubricated, seals, and o-rings replaced, and regulated. Can't wait to get it back. Ill leave this here in the meantime.....

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Should be getting it out of service in the next 2 weeks. Purchased New Old Stock, was sitting in a vault in Italy since 2003, still had all the stickers when I purchased a couple months ago. Being 17 years old, I wanted to make sure it was oiled, lubricated, seals, and o-rings replaced, and regulated. Can't wait to get it back. Ill leave this here in the meantime.....
View attachment 15362874
That's a very nice piece. Good job finding it!

Reactions: DougFNJ
1 - 20 of 93 Posts