849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Looks good on you're wrist! Congratulations on finding a good deal. 👍

Reactions: DougFNJ

·
7,946 Posts
I guess I can officially join the club.
Wedding anniversary gift from the Mrs. View attachment 15604577

Well I can’t say she doesn’t listen. I told her that my fav F1 driver Gianclaudio “clay” Regazzoni wore an Autavia back in the 60’s.

The specs are impressive. I do like that it’s COSC chronometer.
Happy Anniversary. Very generous!! Love the strap changing setup on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I guess I can officially join the club.
Wedding anniversary gift from the Mrs. View attachment 15604577

Well I can’t say she doesn’t listen. I told her that my fav F1 driver Gianclaudio “clay” Regazzoni wore an Autavia back in the 60’s.

The specs are impressive. I do like that it’s COSC chronometer.
Congratulations with the anniversary and the watch! One of the few chronometers Tag makes. Been on my radar as well.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Switched to a black leather strap.
Product Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Still black on black!
Analog watch Product Brown Watch Glass
Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Glass

Reactions: Donga454

·
7,946 Posts
Simple adjustment makes all the difference. I’ve had the watch since around April, it was always a little looser than I typically like. Removed a half link and it was a bit too tight.
Removed BOTH half links and replaced them with 1 full link, turns out it’s almost like 3/4 of the 2 half links. Perfect fit now.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Looks like a perfect fit! (y)

Reactions: DougFNJ

·
Registered
33 Posts
Simple adjustment makes all the difference. I’ve had the watch since around April, it was always a little looser than I typically like. Removed a half link and it was a bit too tight.
Removed BOTH half links and replaced them with 1 full link, turns out it’s almost like 3/4 of the 2 half links. Perfect fit now.

A stunning watch! I have the same model in 'Siffert' colours. Honestly, can't see myself ever parting with it.

I have the same issues with the strap. Like you, a little juggling of links gave me the perfect fit.

·
7,946 Posts
A stunning watch! I have the same model in 'Siffert' colours. Honestly, can't see myself ever parting with it.

I have the same issues with the strap. Like you, a little juggling of links gave me the perfect fit.
Thank you, one of the most unique in my collection and a real classic!
Have you had the Siffert from launch? Let’s see some photos

·
Registered
578 Posts
This is a watch that catches my eye whenever I open Chrono24... I've watched several YouTube reviews - can any current owners speak to the size of it?

I wear watches that range between 39 and 43 mm, but what concerns me is the thickness. Isn't this watch around 15mm thick? Does it wear OK, or is it too bulky?

·
7,946 Posts
This is a watch that catches my eye whenever I open Chrono24... I've watched several YouTube reviews - can any current owners speak to the size of it?

I wear watches that range between 39 and 43 mm, but what concerns me is the thickness. Isn't this watch around 15mm thick? Does it wear OK, or is it too bulky?
VERY subjective question. I have a 7 1/2 inch wrist, I don't find the watch to be thick at all! I have seen the compaints in the Youtube videos, all comes down to personal preference. Many stores still have them, you may be able to try it on and see for yourself.

·
Registered
578 Posts
VERY subjective question. I have a 7 1/2 inch wrist, I don't find the watch to be thick at all! I have seen the compaints in the Youtube videos, all comes down to personal preference. Many stores still have them, you may be able to try it on and see for yourself.
Thanks. One things clear up from Covid, I'll have to check one out in person.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

Well i guess that's very personal. For me it's not too bulky but the best thing to do is try it on for yourself.
Watch Arm Analog watch Gesture Gadget
Hand Arm Shoulder Leg Sleeve

Attachments

41 - 60 of 93 Posts